- Select number of participants, stateroom, stateroom category, extras. * The total will be added to your reservation
- "Observations", add participating names, gender, any other information.
- The data in observations will be seen in the cart
- Select "book", a window will appear where you can review the data
- Check the basic information of your reservation, if everything is correct select "Finish your reservation"
- The reservation process in DiversAround works as in any online store, you are choosing the travel options you need and they are added to your cart
Process "Multi reservations"
- If you want to select another type of cabin for other participants you have to return to the trip tab
- Select "add more options to your reservation"
- Add the other type of stateroom, the data of other participants and select "reserve"
- When all the data of your reservation is finished. "Finalize your reservation" and you will go to the cart
- In the cart you can review all the data including "observations"
- Follow the process of your reservation
- In the cart you can review the options you have chosen for your trip and even change them or return to the trip tab where you were or to another area
- To return to the previous trip card, select the name of the dive boat or resort under the photo and return to the trip tab
- You can also add more participants and review your observations
- If you have a discount coupon. Add your promotion code in this section
- Check the recommendations that we give you in the observations under the cart
- Most importantly - do not buy your plane ticket until we confirm the reservation
- The DiversAround team continuously updates the availability of each dive operator, this is done manually
- There are many other tour operators, travel agencies and booking engines in the world these days and sometimes the vacancies that were available when we reviewed or when the dive/resort operator updated us, have sold out.
- That's why we always advise not to buy plane tickets
- We cannot guarantee for sure that all the places we show available will always be there, we are sorry if we cannot validate your reservation, we will help you find alternatives.
Reservations last phase
- To book with us you have to register as in any online store, although it seems that not all online stores in the world ask for your email or other contact information, this information is saved in their database
- There are some companies that hide this process, we make it totally transparent for everyone and we teach users that this is the information that we keep, it is necessary for a name, an email, telephone number and nationality, the most basic and minimum to be able to give you a personalized service.
- It is important for us and for our members that we work with total transparency in our services
- Once you have registered or you have logged in, if you were already a member of our club, you can validate your reservation
- The validation of the reservation is not automatic, since we need a while, maximum 24 hours to verify with the diving operator that the requested space is available, sometimes up to 48 hours are necessary.
- The diving industry has many small companies where the owners are part of the team and can be on cruise ships, liveaboard or working in the diving resort which makes them either without internet signal for a while or we cannot locate them as fast as we would like. If this is the case almost always this information is in the terms and conditions of the trip record
- When you validate your reservation we receive an email, at the time that happens our reservation team reacts, as soon as we know if there is availability, we will send you an email or a link so you can go to the payment area with a credit card and you can pay for your activity.
- We charge the total in advance but this amount is refundable depending on the cancellation policy of each operator, we guarantee the return of the trip amount according to the terms and conditions of the diving operator, the return usually takes around a week or more but be sure that we will keep you informed.
- For terms and conditions of cancellation please look in the file of each cruise liveaboard or diving resort you will find the corresponding one, remember each dive operator has his own, it is not a generic cancellation policy for all the diving trips that we offer