- On sale!
MERMAID II I BALI KOMODO I JUN - JUL 2019 I INDONESIA
Explore some of the best dive sites in Indonesia with the luxurious Mermaid II yacht. Dive Raja Ampat, Komodo, Alor and Ambon, then relax in style in one of the 8 spacious cabins or the large comfortable salon. Nitrox available. Free Internet
DIVERSAROUND SPECIAL LAST SPACES!
Only Deluxe stateroom avalaible
HIGHLIGHTS MERMAID II
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese
- The MV Mermaid II offers cost-effective trips to the world-class diving in the Indonesian Archipelago
- Raja Ampat, Komodo and the Banda Sea
- Itineraries are diverse and suited to divers looking for multiple experiences
- Vertical walls, deep water trenches, submerged volcanoes and record numbers of coral reef species
- Thousands of fish species, sharks, mantas and pygmy seahorses
- The massive dive platform provides the diver with easy exits and entrances
- Professional and friendly staff is also available to help divers as needed.
- Most of the cabins have large windows for stunning ocean views of these pristine waters
- Two outside decks - a shaded party deck with comfortable lounge chairs and a sundeck with full sun and partial sun areas - provide space for relaxation between dives
- There is a cozy lounge with television and video on demand, and two decks
- The restaurant serves Thai, Indonesian and Western cuisine
ABOUT THE BOAT
- Spacious diving platform. Separate Zodiac / Dhoni.
- Din/ Int Adapters. Nitrox ($). Equipment Rental ($)
- Battery charging station. Hot water showers. Fish ID and diving books.
- Land excursions
- Buffet. Alcohol. Vegetarian Food
- Massage services
- Lounge Area / TV. Movies
- Us Power Sockets. Power Socket Adapters
- Great for families
- Payments onboard: Visa. Mastercard. Cash (Usd) Cash (Eur) Cash
FOR YOUR SAFETY
- Fire alarm. Fire extinguisher
- Life jackets. Life rafts
- First aid kit. Oxygen kit
Don't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
THE MERMAID II
The liveaboard Mermaid II is 108 feet (33m) long, built to accommodate Divers in safety and comfort. Mermaid II has been undergoing extensive renovations and major steelworks have been successfully completed. The beautiful Mermaid II is now well prepared for many more years of cruising the amazing Indonesian waters. The caring crew of 14 speaks English, French, German, Indonesian and Spanish.
The yacht comfortably accommodates up to 18 guests in the 9 spacious cabins. Major news is that all the deluxe cabins with Double bed on the Main Deck have been converted with removable single beds allowing a more space for couples wishing a double bed and for private single use. All deluxe cabin guests will also now enjoy individual cabin air conditioning allowing guests full control of on/off and what temperature they prefer. All deluxe cabins are on the main deck and have a large panoramic sea view windows. The deluxe private en-suitebathrooms have also been updated with all new facilities! The Budget cabins are below deck with twin bunks, air conditioning and share bathroom.
Chat about the day’s diving in the large, air conditioned Main Saloon with panoramic windows and a TV/DVD where guests can watch movies and listen to music. Enjoy a drink from the Bar fridge or from the tea and coffee facilities. Choose a book from the extensive library and brush up on local marine life with a fish ID book. Find your favorite place to relax on one of the 2 Outside Decks, one shaded with comfy lounge chairs. Work on your tan on the cushioned sun beds located on the Sundeck or pamper yourself with an onboard massage. Can’t get enough of the water, go Snorkeling or try your hand at Fishing. While the Diving is truly spectacular, the Land Excursions are incredible and include sunbathing on deserted beaches, Shopping in remote villages, Hiking mountains and searching for Komodo Dragons in the National Park.
The varied and plentiful cuisine is served in the spacious, wood trimmed Dining Room located on the Main Deck. Guests will be served delicious buffet style Thai and Western style meals. Enjoy a variety of foods for all tastes and appetites. Snacks will be served all day to ensure guests are well fueled for the action-packed dives. Alcohol is available.
DIVING WITH US
Diving aboard the liveaboard Mermaid II, guests will experience the Earth’s greatest collection of marine species from Manta Rays to Pygmy Seahorses. The diverse underwater landscapes were created by the area’s volcanic activity and include, Drift Dives, Wrecks, Muck Diving and gorgeous reefs. With over 3,000 species of fish and 600 coral species, this will be the Dive Safari of a lifetime. As you island hop, encounter Whalesharks, Rays and other large pelagics as well as gigantic schools of fish. Hunt for the magnificent Komodo Dragons in Komodo National Park and explore islands in the Banda Sea, Raja Ampat and Maumere.
DELUXE DOUBLE / TWIN CABIN - MIN DECK
All new deluxe cabins have been converted with removable single beds allowing a more spacious cabin for couples wishing a double bed and for private single use. All deluxe cabin have a large panoramic sea view windows and individually controlled air conditioning with full control of on/off and what temperature they prefer. The modern en-suite bathrooms have better shower water pressure and have also been updated with all new facilities. A great choice for couples, twin share and private single use. If you would like to book a shared cabin, pls note that same sex sharing can not be guaranteed by the operator but they will try– pls contact our 24/7 team if this is important to you. New photo are not yet available All the cabins have: Air conditioning Large seaview window Toilet and hot water shower for every 2 cabins - unlimited showering Bedding and towels Hand basin and mirror Wardrobe with life jackets 2-prong socket mains outlet 380 Volts, 220 Volts & 12 Volts, 24 hours per day
- Room size: 7 m2
- Max. occupancy: 2
- Beds: 1 Double + 1 Single
- Private bathroom: Yes
- WiFi in room: No
- Air conditioning: Yes
- Shareable: Yes
BUDGET CABIN - BELOW DECK
The budget cabin is on the below deck with twin bunks, air conditioning and share bathroom with 1 other cabin. Ideal for sharing. If you would like to book a shared cabin, pls note that same sex sharing can not be guaranteed by the operator but they will try– pls contact our 24/7 team if this is important to you. All the cabins have: Air conditioning Toilet and hot water shower for every 2 cabins - unlimited showering Bedding and towels Hand basin and mirror Wardrobe with life jackets 2-prong socket mains outlet 380 Volts, 220 Volts & 12 Volts, 24 hours per day.
- Room size: 7 m2
- Max. occupancy: 2
- Beds: 1 Bunk
- Private bathroom: No
- WiFi in room: No
- Air conditioning: Yes
- Shareable: Yes
MOST RELEVANT INFORMATION
- The trip begins and ends in Bali.
- The nearest airport is Bali Ngurah Rai (DPS).
- You will be met by someone from the staff who will take you directly to the ship.
- You will be picked up between approx. 12:00 (noon) and 2 pm, according to the pickup location
- Transfers from/to the airport or hotels in the south are free of charge; from destinations in central and northern Bali, there is a small charge.
- If you are making your own way to the port please let the Mermaid team know at least 2 weeks prior to the cruise. Boarding time for “own transport” guests at Benoa Passenger Pier at Benoa Harbour Bali is 1 pm – 2 pm
DEPARTURE AND EMBARKATION
- You can register on the ship from 1:00 p.m.
- The boat leaves from Bali around 4:00 p.m. on the same day.
- The boat is equipped with European outlets (2-pin) Power adapter adapters
- Payment methods accepted: Cash, VISA
- DIN / INT adapters are available on board
- Towels and soap are included.
ARRIVAL AND DISEMBARKATION
- Your last dives will be from the second to the last day of the morning.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you respect the 24 hours of the flight schedule after your last dive!
- The ship docked in Bali early in the morning of the last day.
- Check out and disembarkation are around 08:00 on the last day.
- You should be in town in the morning or better the previous night to get adjusted
- At the end of your trip, flights should not be organized before 10:00 am in case of strong currents that delay arrival.
- 18 - 20 Dives aprox.
- All levels of divers welcome.
- Komodo national parke is in the center of the archipelago.
- The area contains strange creatures in, and under water.
- Strong currents produce stimulating dives to drift.
- Enjoy good food, weather and company.
- These habitats are home to more than 1,000 species of fish, some 260 coral reef-forming species and 70 species of sponges.
- The Komodo Island National Park Reserve offers the liveaboard diver almost every type of tropical diving imaginable, from warm, calm and colorful shallow reefs with hundreds of colorful reef fish and overgrown with invertebrates, to cold-water marine currents and swept by the current. , walls and pinnacles patrolled by sharks, tuna and other large fish.
- The variety of marine life that you can see in Komodo competes with the best diving destinations in the world. This is close to the global epicenter of marine diversity and you will see a lot of things here on a live dive cruise that you will not see anywhere else in the world.
- From moonfish, blankets, dolphins and eagle rays to pygmy seahorses, ghostfish fish, frog clown fish, nudibranchs and blue ring octopus, all are found in your home among a spectacular range of colorful sponges, water jets , tunics and corals. Komodo is the sky of macro enthusiasts.
- Transfer to the boat
- Check-in on board MV Mermaid II around 12:00 in Benoa Harbour Bali.
- Crew introduction
- Welcome briefing
- Assign cabins
- Equipment assesment
- Dinner at approx. 19:00
DAY 2 - 6
- Dive, eat and sleep will be your only worries for the next days
- Enjoy your full board liveaboard diving safari
- During these days we´ll dive the best dive sites in the area
- Two dives in the morning
- Then the crew wash your equipment for you while you relax on the sundeck or download your pictures, enjoying our trip video as well just before dinner with all your new friends
- Check out from 8:00 a.m
- After breakfast we transfer you ashore to continue your vacation…or its time to head home to start planning your next Mermaid cruise!
Komodo National Park - the islands of myth and legend where dragons roam, are surrounded by rich nutrient-filled waters where a kaleidoscope of colour and life awaits scuba divers. Mantas, dolphins and sharks compete with critters galore, all against a riot of soft coral colours.
Bali - Deep walls, drift dives through deep water channels, coral reefs, volcanic muck diving, a world famous wreck, offshore islands, mola mola and mantas
- Full board including: water, tea, coffee, juices, snacks between meals and after dives, soft drinks
- Weight Belt
- Free WiFi
- Dive guides
- Flashlight (torch)
- SMB (Surface Marker Buoy)
- 15 liter tanks
- Transfer from/to the airport and local hotels in South Bali (Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta Beach, Seminyak, Benoa, Sanur Beach) on departure and arrival days
- National park fees: 175 EUR (per trip)
- Full scuba set: 18 EUR (per diving day) (see more)
- Dive computer: 5 EUR (per diving day)
- Nitrox: 6 EUR (per dive)
- PADI Advanced Open Water: 220 EUR (per course)
- PADI Enriched Air Diver (Nitrox): 150 EUR (per course)
- Domestic flights: EUR (per trip)
- Tips for the crew (recommended)
- Transfer from/to local hotel in North Bali and the boat (Amed, Tulamben, Lovina Beach, Permuteran and northern points) (one-way): 50 (per transfer)
- Transfer from/to local hotel in Central Bali and the boat (Ubud, Padangbai, Candi Desa, Tanah Lot) (one-way): 30 (per transfer)
- Free cancellation for 48h after confirmation
- More than 120 days before the departure date, all payments will be refunded, less the 10% initial deposit.
- Less than 120 days but more than 90 days before the departure date all payments will be refunded, less 35% of the total cost.
- Less than 90 days before the departure date, no refunds will be made
- Make sure you meet the requirements corresponding to your nationality and the entry in the country you are visiting
- Make sure your passport is valid at least six months after the date you plan to leave the country
- Diving insurance is mandatory for divers of all ages on all of our trips: bring your certificate as proof
- It is strongly recommended to take out travel insurance that is appropriate for the type of diving holidays booked
- Check the electrical standards (such as which plugs are used) in your destination country before travelling and bring the appropriate adaptor if necessary.
- The itinerary and the number of dives are indicative and are subject to weather conditions and conditions: safety is always first
- All divers must provide their diving certification card
- Diving computers are compulsory
- Local rates, fuel surcharges, distance rates, port fees, etc. may change without notice due to changes in government policy, changes in the price of oil, etc. The changes are beyond our control and the increases must be paid if the boat requests them. We will endeavour to inform you of any changes as soon as possible. A change in these rates does not entitle you to cancel the trip.