- On sale!
CABO PULMO BEACH RESORT I 2 PEOPLE I 6 NIGHTS HOTEL + 5 DIVING DAYS I MEXICO
Cabo Pulmo Beach Resort is a first class resort & dive facility located directly in the Cabo Pulmo National Marine Park. A small, rustic location with great diving right off its shores.
HIGHLIGHTS CABO PULMO RESORT
- East Cape community Cabo Pulmo provides easy access to one of the oldest and largest living coral reefs in the Western Hemisphere, in a national marine sanctuary that boasts the highest concentration of marine life in the Sea of Cortés.
- This is a must visit destination for dive enthusiasts, and Cabo Pulmo Beach Resort offers all-inclusive packages that include accommodations in a rustic eco-bungalow, plus food and diving.
- Other package options at the 5-Star PADI Dive Resort include certifications.
- Classes and snorkel and dive tours are available daily through the onsite dive center.
- Typical dive depths range from 30 to 70 feet.
- Diving in the area
- The logistics
- Terms and conditions
- Before travel
Don't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
Eco - Solar Powered Dive Resort
The village of Cabo Pulmo was established in 1987 and currently has a population of 114, the National Marine Park of Cabo Pulmo was established in 1995 to protect the oldest living Coral Reef in North America. We welcome you to what is quickly becoming the biggest natural conservation success story in all of North America, Central America, Mexico & Baja.
For more than 20 years later, Cabo Pulmo Dive Center located inside the village is one of the best PADI dive operations in all of Baja. With 6 full time instructors on staff they are all here to ensure you get the best service, safety and Fun the world has to offer. We recognize that safety is enhanced through continuing education and skill proficiency. Our entire staff is committed to customer satisfaction. We are available to provide individual counseling for continuing education, so that your diving experiences are safe and rewarding.
This underwater sea world on the East Cape of Baja is teaming with much bigger fish than before. From Loreto to La Paz and on to San Jose and then to Cabo San Lucas you will not find anything like Cabo Pulmo. On the outer reef in only 60 feet of water, there are several huge Black Sea Bass the size of refrigerators! The biomass of fishes in the marine park are astronomical. Scuba Divers now get to experience this special little Mexican village where there are no time-share salesmen or panhandlers to sell you anything. Cabo Pulmo Beach Resort is one of the most relaxing places to visit in the world. It feels like “Old Mexico” the way it was back in the 70’s.
You will want to arrange your lodging before you arrive and we are happy to assist you with finding just the right travel option for you, your family or group packages include lodging, dive equipment, food, guides & water transportation.
Open daily for Breakfast, lunch and dinner. 8am-10pm
Is the food good? You bet! Everything is delicious, and yes the prices are very reasonable at our cheerful restaurant. The Coral Reef Restaurant offers the finest in food, service and atmosphere.
Enjoy the best bar in town with an incredible view! Sit back and enjoy a cold beverage as the cool breeze blows through the restaurant, and recount the day's adventures among friends while enjoying our Chef's delicious creations!
On the water, in the water or on land the natural beauty of Cabo Pulmo is a little piece of paradise and we are here to share it with you. You will never forget having a local tour guide introduce you to the many popular marine sites. Our guides speak English & Spanish.
SNORKELING & DIVING
Treat yourself to a world class marine sanctuary experience. Our dive masters & instructors are PADI certified to introduce you to the many favorite marine sites. We welcome first timer's, children starting at age eight and seasoned diver's.
- Now we have FREE Wifi available!!
- This studio type Econo Bungalow is about 400 sq. ft. and it offers:
- Full kitchen
- Living room or 1 single bed
- 1 indoor bathroom and shower
- 1 queen bed
- Nice patio and a up stairs covered view deck with a nice view of the village and partial ocean view
Eat, Sleep & Dive Packages
This great package for certified divers starts in a 3 night stay and it looks like this:
Day 1: (Check in)
- Welcome Dinner & cocktail,
Day 2 to 6: (Full day stay)
- Light breakfast then—Let’s go diving!!!
- 2 tanks & weights + required instructor / DM
- We drift dive small groups of 6
- After the first 2 tanks we have lunch at about 12:30 – 1pm
- Additional tanks in the afternoon may be added for USD $92 per person.
- We also have the option for night diving for USD $100 per person, depending on the conditions.
Day 7: (Check out)
- Good-bye breakfast and we will throw in at-shirt so you can talk good about us in TripAdvisor.
- Not included: Alcohol, Gratuity, Transportation and Dive gear.
- - Welcome Diner including a welcome cocktail.
- - Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during your stay choosing directly from our international menu. (Some restriction may apply)
- - 2 Tank dive after breakfast or lunch. (Schedule is subject to availability)
- - Farewell breakfast.
- - Taxes and lodging fees are included.
- Rates for 2 people are based in a Econo Bungalow with low season rate.
- Scuba diving spaces and accommodation are subject to availability.
- Dive equipment or park fee are not included, ask the office to include them in your reservation if you wish to.
Terms and Conditions:
IMPORTANT: YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED UNTIL YOUR REQUEST HAS BEEN APPROVED
TERMS and CONDITIONS:
- By checking I AGREE, you agree to the following TERMS & CONDITIONS of your rental with CABO PULMO BEACH RESORT & DIVE CENTER and BAJA PARADISE in Cabo Pulmo, Baja California Sur, Mexico. BOOKING POLICY Your reservation is only confirmed upon receipt of your 20% deposit. The final balance due on reservation is payable 60 days prior to arrival and will be charged automatically to your credit card by the scheduled due date. If you book within 60 days prior to your reservation date, the full amount of your reservation will be charged to your credit card at the time of booking. All reservations are subject to Mexican sales tax of 16% + 3% state room tax. ALL Credit Card Charges Are Subject To 3% credit card processing fee. (DEPOSIT & BALANCE DUE).
SECURITY AGREEMENT for CABO PULMO BEACH RESORT and BAJA PARADISE.
- It is very rare that guests cause any damage to our properties, however booking with your credit card allows us to accept your reservation without a cash security deposit. In the unlikely event that damage may occur, a copy detailing any charges will be provided. Following departure, you could be charged for extra fees, including, but not limited to, damage to the rented property or anything therein, excessive wear and tear, damage to sports equipment, breakage, theft or loss, repairs or replacements, excessive water usage, excessive need for generator usage due to overuse of our solar electrical system, air-conditioning, extra services, excessive cleaning, unregistered pets, extra guests not paid for, unapproved early check-in or late check-out or extended stay.
- If a reservation is cancelled more than 60 days before arrival, the full amount minus 20% will be refunded. For reservations cancelled between 30 and 60 days before arrival date, the full amount minus 50% will be refunded. There will be no refunds for cancellations less than 30 days before arrival. Early checkouts, late arrivals, and no-shows are not refundable.
- Make sure you meet the requirements corresponding to your nationality and entry into the country you are visiting,
- Make sure your passport is valid at least six months after the date you plan to leave the country
- Diving insurance is mandatory for divers of all ages on all our trips: bring your certificate as proof
- It is strongly recommended to hire travel insurance that is appropriate for the type of diving holidays booked
- Check the electrical standards (such as what plugs are used) in your destination country before traveling and bring the appropriate adapter if necessary.
- The itinerary and the number of dives are indicative and are subject to weather conditions and conditions: safety always comes first
- All divers must provide their diving certification card
- Diving computers are compulsory
- Local rates, fuel surcharges, distance rates, port fees, etc. may change without notice due to changes in government policy, changes in the price of oil, etc. The changes are beyond our control and the increases must be paid if the boat requests them. We will endeavor to inform you of any changes as soon as possible. A change in these rates does not entitle you to cancel the trip.