- On sale!
MY BLUE PEARL I 02 - 09 JAN 2020 I NORTH WRECKS I RED SEA
This vessel has stylish en-suite cabins with A/C. Extensive range of Buffet food. Bar. 2 Dive Professionals. Dive from tenders. Battery charging station. Free Nitrox and WIFI
- This boat starts on Thursday and end on Thursday 18 to 21 dives per route
- Languages spoken - Spanish. English, German, Arabic.
- Ras Mohammed National Park, Gubal Island, Abu Nuhas, Shaab Mahmoud, Shaab Ali
- Incredible visibility, brilliant vertical walls with schools of fish and large pelagics
- Hammerheads, whalesharks, oceanic white-tips, mantas, thresher sharks and dugongs
- World-class wreck diving on Thistlegorm, Ulysses, Carnatic, Ghiannis D, Kimon M, Chrisoula K
- Non divers welcome
- Nautilus lifeline
- Free Nitrox and Internet
- Express Luxury service
SERVICES ON BOARD
- Dives from Platform and Zodiac
- Battery Charging Station. Warm-Water Showers. Fish Id And Diving Books. Spacious Dive Deck.
- Tanks With Int (Yoke) Valves. Tanks With Din Valves. Din/Int Adapters.
- Rental equipment and courses available.
- Air-Conditioning. Lounge/TV Area. Movies.
- Buffet. Vegetarian Food. Halal Food.
- Alcohol- local beer & wines can be purchased on board - you may need to pay on arrival.
- Payments on board - Visa/ Mastercard/ Cash
FOR YOUR SAFETY
- Fire Extinguisher.
- Life Jackets. Life Rafts.
- Emergency Oxygen Kit. Automatic External Defibrillator (Aed). First Aid Kits.
- Vhf Radio. Nautilus Lifeline. Emergency Positioning Radio Beacon.
Don't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
MY BLUE PEARL
The liveaboard Blue Pearl offers Dive Safari Adventurers classy accommodation as she travels to the Red Sea’s best dive sites.
The sleek and elegant liveaboard Blue Pearl is 36m long and has an experienced crew of 11, whose main language is English.
This Diver designed yacht accommodates 20 guests in 10 comfortable cabins.
The air-conditioned cabins are available in the following styles: Twin bed cabins on the Lower Deck, and Double bed cabins on the Upper Deck.
Every cabin is beautifully furnished and wood trimmed with port holes on the Lower Deck and windows on the Upper Deck.
All cabins come with a private bathroom, hot showers, cabinet for storage and bedding and is the perfect place for privacy, napping and sleeping to the gentle rocking of the ocean waves.
Guests have a variety of leisure time activities for in between dives. Guests can choose to nap in the comfort of the cabins or socialize in the air-conditioned main Lounge with large-screen TV and DVD player for watching movies or listening to music.
The Blue Pearl has Wi-Fi which allows guests to stay connected with family and friends and will surely be used to upload the incredible photos you will be taking.
Visit the Bar with your dive buddy and enjoy your favorite adult beverage while discussing the day’s dives.
Guests will love relaxing on the cushioned lounge chairs on the shaded Sundeck. The majestic landscape of the Red Sea Islands is simply breathtaking.
Guests have ample deck room to nap in the sun and enjoy the warm breezes and tropical seascapes. Snorkeling is also an option between dives.
FOOD ON BOARD
The Blue Pearl is guaranteed to provide outstanding food to prepare divers for the action packed dives.
Excellent and plentiful food is necessary for any excellent dive safari vacation.
Guests will be filled and satisfied with an extensive range of culinary delights served buffet-style three times a day.
Special foods are included such as Vegetarian and Halal options.
Snacks are provided during the day as well as bottled soft drinks, mineral water, tea and coffee.
Local wines, beers, mixers and diet drinks are available for purchase.
DIVING WITH US
Diving in Hurghada is known for its great visibility and Macro Critters - heaven for Underwater Photographers. The diversity of Wrecks, Reefs, Muck Diving and variety of underwater landscapes make the Red Sea a dive safari of a lifetime. It has something for all levels of Dive Adventurers.
Diving in Egypt is available all year round. The best season, with better conditions begins in March and lasts until the middle of December. All of these months diving is amazing in this region with water temperatures from 25-28c. Winter water temperatures (January - February) are still 23c.
The highlights in winter – there are great discount offers on boats and a minimum number of boats in the area, the dive sites are exclusive to you. The great thing about diving in the Red Sea is - it’s always possible.
Experience your next dive safari at epic sites such as Brother Island, Elphinstone Reef, Thistlegorm, and Daedalus Reef and enjoy exhilarating diving and accommodation aboard the Blue Pearl.
DOUBLE BED CABIN, MASTER CABIN - UPPER DECK
Upper deck cabins with double bed, cabins with en suite bathroom, with A/C, this cabin has a lot of sun light and it is the perfect place to relax after a long day diving.
- Size: 12 m²
- Beds: 1 Double
- Max occupancy: 2
- Shareable: No
- Private bathroom: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes
TWIN BED CABIN - LOWER DECK
Twin bed cabins on the lower deck with en suite bathroom and a/c, this cabins are quiet and big enough to rest well between dives
- Size: 9 m²
- Beds: 2 Twin
- Max occupancy: 2
- Shareable: Yes
- Private bathroom: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes
MOST RELEVANT INFORMATION
- For this route the boat leaves from Hurghada and ends at Hurghada
- The nearest airports are Hurghada (HRG)
- Attention!: The departure/arrival at the marina can change due to the internal logistics of the boat, the bad weather conditions of the previous week or the bad weather forecast.
DEPARTURE AND EMBARKATION
- The transfer from the two airport to the boat and from the boat to the airport on the first and last day is included in the price.
- If the boat leaves from Hurghada the transfer from the airport to the boat is 10 minutes
- Transfers from hotels to the boat are included as well
- Only two transfers are included, one on boarding day and the other on disembarkation day
- Transfers other days that are not specified here are extras, they cost money and it is not guaranteed that the boat can do them since it is not in the program.
- At the airport or at the hotel, a person carrying your liveaboard sign will pick you up (transfers are shared group, there may be a waiting time at the airport, depending on the flights of other passengers, transfer might need to go pick up others clients from hotels)
- The embarkation is the first day indicated on the date the cruise begins, the boarding time is in the afternoon from 6 pm until the early morning of Friday maximum 6 am.
- The boat leaves port in the morning around 8 am to go to the first diving spot, where a shallow dive to test the diving equipment, surface buoy, adjust each divers' group will take place
- The boat is equipped with european type sockets (2 pins) and UK type sockets (3 pins)
- Soap and towels are included.
ARRIVAL AND DISEMBARKATION
- The boat arrives at port in the afternoon on the penultimate day, this day only 2 dives are done in the morning.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you are respected 24 hours before flight time after your last dive
- Once the boat arrives at port, you can get off and visit the area if you want to.
- Dinner will be served on board, and the night of this day you will sleep on the boat.
- Transfers to the airport will be according to the time of your flights, the maximum time to disembark is at 10:00 am.
- In case of need the boat could give advance notice and of necessity to provide the last night in a 4 * HB hotel, if it was the case, the hotel is paid by the boat and any extra transfer is offered free of charge,
- On the Deep South area is located the Navy base of the naval forces of the Army of Egypt.
- The dive operator routine is to request permission and receive a response 2 days before the trip. In the case of a ban on navigation in the areas of Zabargad and Rocky, as well as the areas of St Johns and Abu Fendira, the route will be changed to a similar accessible one. Trip compensation and cancellation are not possible.
- Port departure/arrival can be changed due to internal boat logistic, bad weather conditions on previous week or bad weather forecast. In case of changes all transfers are provided to the new marina, cannot be issue of refund or compensations.
- Night dives are not allowed in Marine parks.
- Advanced level + Deep diver speciality are highly recommended. If your level is Open Water you can take them on board by a fair price.
- Rental equipment is not usually available on board. If needed you should book it in advance.
ITINERARY GENERAL INFORMATION
- This itinerary requires you to possess Open Water certification and 30 logged dives
- 18-21 inmersiones approx
- We require you have a minimum of 20 logged dives for cruises that visit the Wreck of the Thistlegorm and 30 logged dives for cruises that visit the marine parks (Brothers, Zabargad, Daedalus & Rocky).
- To dive with a dive buddy, you must be a PADI Open Water diver or equivalent and be able to complete each dive with your buddy or following your guide.
- On some dives the recommended depth is below 18m therefore advanced or Deep Diver training is advised.
- Many of the dives in the Red Sea are suitable for all levels of divers, however, unpredictable and strong currents are to be expected anytime and anywhere.
- Inexperienced divers may find some dives challenging and may be asked by the Cruise Director to skip dives that are not suitable for their diving experience
- Number of planned dives depending on the weather conditions and the route are around 18 to 21 dives.
- Currents in some areas of this route can be strong.
- No night dives in Marine parks such BDE
- Arrival and assistance at the airport. Collecting your luggage.
- At the indicated time, transfer to the port in Hurghada
- Boarding the boat, welcome drink and presentation briefing of the boat and crew (depending on the schedule of flights will be the first day or the next day early morning).
- Distribution of cabins.
- Overnight on board.
- You can take some time this day to prepare your diving equipment.
- The Cruise Director will tell you if you have to make any payment, remember that the rental equipment, nitrox, other payments are made before the ship leaves port, the payments are cash.
DAYS 2 - 6
- DIVING CRUISE "NORTH WRECKS"
- 17 - 19 are the nº of dives in this trip
- Diving trip with full board and daily diving plan.
- You will dive he most important dive sites of this route.
- 2 dives in the morning.
- Afternoon/ night, arrival at port.
- Dinner and accommodation on board.
- Free time to enjoy the local atmosphere, shopping and / or optional excursions in the area.
- Disembark in Hurghada.
- Transfer to the hotel or airports
The North Route from Hurghada
- The route ‘Wrecks and Reefs’ is the most complete and varied. During the week of cruise life on board, embarking and disembarking in Hurghada. This route is ideal both for those who want to discover the famous Red Sea and for those who are going for the first time on a diving cruise Liveaboard. It is suitable for all levels of diving, from novice divers to the most experienced TEC divers, although we recommend a minimum level of Advanced or similar.
- The navigation is very short and pleasant, the diving points being further away after about two hours sailing. Its diversity allows you to enjoy dives in spectacular walls, incredible schools of fish and majestic reefs in the Ras Mohamed National Park, you can enjoy quiet nights and dreamlike landscapes like the Sinai Peninsula, or the multiple islands with its magnificent lagoons and reefs.
- We will visit the Strait of Gubal and all the wrecks in this area where we will remember part of modern history visiting, probably the most famous wreck in the world - the SS Thistlegorm, sunk in World War II and discovered by Jacques Cousteau in the ‘50s. We will explore the spectacular reef of Abu Nuhas with wrecks Giannis D and Carnatic. And enjoy an amalgam of colours and corals in dives such as Small Crack or Shag Rock, even with a bit of luck, do snorkelling with dolphins.
- Ras Mohammed National Park, Anemone City, Shark Reef and Yolanda Reef, Jackfish Alley, Ras Ghozlani, Gubal Strait, SS Thistlegorm, Dunraven, Giannis D, Kingston, Ras Umm Sid and Small Crack
The highlight on the dives
- Historical wrecks, Sharks (whale, hammerheads, white reef fin), Dolphins, Turtles, Mantas.
- Full board, including water, tea, coffee, juices, snacks between meals and after dives, soft drinks
- Dive guides
- Transfer from/to airport
- Visa fees: 30 € (per trip)
- Park & Harbour charges: 105 EUR
- Tips for the crew (recommended)
- Fins, mask, snorkel (ABC) 70 € per week.
- Dive computer 35 € per week.
- Flashlight (torch) 35 € per week.
- 15 liter tanks 30 € per week
- Rental equipment: full set 135 € per week (BCD, regulator, wetsuit and ABC)
- Nitrox: 65 € per trip / 8 € per dive (EAN32)
- Beer, Wine, Alcohol
What happens if I have to cancel my reservation?
Your reservation request is free and you can cancel it at any time within the first 72 hours. During this time, you can easily find matching flights and get answers from our reservation team for any other questions you may have. Once you have confirmed and paid for your reservation, the following cancellation policy will apply:
- 15% of the total amount of the reservation will be charged if canceled more than 90 days before the arrival date.
- 25% fee will be charged if canceled between 90 and 35 days before the arrival date.
- 50% will be charged if canceled between 35 and 22 days before the arrival date.
- 70% will be charged if canceled between 22 and 15 days before the arrival date.
- 90% will be charged if canceled between 15 and 7 days before the arrival date.
- 100% will be charged if canceled less than 7 days before arrival
In case of cancellation, the refund will be transferred to your bank account, credit card or PayPal account within 10 business days
- Make sure you meet the country's requirements corresponding to your nationality
- Make sure your passport is valid at least six months after the date you plan to visit the country
- Diving insurance is mandatory for divers of all ages on all of our trips: bring your certificate as proof
- It is strongly recommended to have travel insurance that is appropriate for the type of diving holidays you are going to do
- Check the electrical standards (such as which plugs are used) in your destination country before travelling and bring the appropriate adaptor if necessary.
- The itinerary and the number of dives are indicative and are subject to weather conditions and conditions: safety is always first
- All divers must provide their diving certification card
- Diving computers are compulsory
- Local rates, fuel surcharges, distance rates, port fees, etc. may change without notice due to changes in government policy, changes in the price of oil, etc. The changes are beyond our control and the increases must be paid if the boat requests them. We will endeavour to inform you of any changes as soon as possible. A change in these rates does not entitle you to cancel the trip.