- On sale!
MY JP Marine I 02 - 09 Mar 2019 I Red Sea
This yacht provides outstanding service and fine cuisine. Mouth watering a la carte & buffet food. Diver designed, it has climate control, en-suite cabins. Spacious & well equipped Dive Deck. Nitrox available
WOMEN DAY DISCOUNT
This trip has a 40% discount per person only applicable if you book 2 places at a time, 2 women
- Dive the best of the Red Sea with M/Y JP Marine
- Ras Mohamed National Park, Tiran Straits, Brothers, Daedalus, Elphinstone, St Johns Reef
- Incredible visibility, brilliant vertical walls with schools of fish and large pelagics
- Whale sharks Hammerheads, oceanic white-tips, thresher, tiger, reef sharks,mantas, dugongs
- World-class wreck diving on Thistlegorm, Rosalie Muller, Salem Express
- Dives from zodiacs and nights dives
- Huge saloon, sundeck, dive deck
- Outstanding food- buffet & a la carte, snacks all day
- Nitrox and rental equipment available
- Dive courses upon request
- Free wifi (when in range)
- Free marine park fees
- All trips are from Saturday to Saturday
SERVICES ON BOARD
- Languages on board - English and Arabic
- Tanks With Int (Yoke) and Din valves, Din/Int adaptors, 15L tanks available
- Battery Charging Station, Warm-Water Showers, Spacious Dive Deck
- Fire Alarm, Fire Extinguisher, Life Jackets, Life Rafts Emergency, Oxygen Kit Emergency, Positioning Radio Beacon
- Buffet A La Carte, Vegetarian Food, Corking Fee For Bringing Your Own Alcohol, Halal Food * please let us know if you need any special food
- Beers and Wines available on the boat, you must buy them in advance first day on the boat * the boat has not BAR SERVICE
- All extras must be paid first day
- Nitrox and rental equipment must be previously reserved
Don't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
The MY JP Marine visits the most spectacular diving areas in the Red Sea. The Sharks' routes Brothers - Daedalus - Elphinstone islands where you can encounter from whale sharks, hammerheads, oceanic whitetip, tigers, gray and fox sharks, the deep south with their endless reef walls in St Johns, Sataya, Rocky and Zabargad (in the southern tip of Egypt), The most popular area, the famous northern routes of the Red Sea to dive the famous wrecks like The Salem express, SS Thistlegorm, Dunraven and the wreck cemetery in the area of Abu Nuhas, Ras Mohamed national park and Tiran Straits land of the whale sharks and giant mantas. Any route you choose, with JP MARINE you can be sure that you will be accompanied by professional and experienced guides who will make sure your trip in the Red Sea is memorable.
JP Marine offer accommodation for 28 passengers. Eight cabins are located on the lower deck away from the machine room so there is no noise, and the other six are on the main deck, these cabins have windows overlooking the sea. All the cabins have two single beds, the cabins can be shared, air conditioning, wardrobes and private bathroom in each of them. The time between the dives divers and their travelling companions can comfortably spend it in their rooms listening to music or chatting with other divers on other areas of the boat. The indoor A/C saloon is cosy, spacious and great for relaxing. In addition the JP Marine has a spacious saloon with air conditioning, audio system, visual entertainment, dining room and bar area. The divers also have options to rest, relax and enjoy the incredible views of the ocean from 2 open decks. One is shaded and perfect for napping and reading, the other is a solarium with mattresses for sunbathing. Both are ideal for relaxing between dives with your favourite drink.
The dive platform of JP Marine is wide,well equipped with the necessary facilities, storage boxes, rinse tanks and fresh water shower. There is a separate tank for cameras and several charging points, also has two zodiac-type boats to take divers to the different dive sites.
FOOD ON BOARD
JP Marine understands the importance of providing abundant and delicious food to encourage divers in this incredible diving adventure. Three meals a day will be served in the air conditioning dining room. The chef on board prepares fresh dishes à la carte, as well as a wide buffet. Snacks are available during the day to ensure that no diver goes hungry during the trip. The excellent food on board satisfies even the most sincere appetites!
DOUBLE CABIN IN LOWER DECK
There are 8 cabins of 8 m² on the lower deck equipped with 2 single beds, private bathroom, shower, sink, toilet and hot water, air conditioning, a bedside table, a wardrobe, two reading lamps, an alarm against fires and a fire extinguisher. There are no client cabins next to the engine room on the lower deck. Maximum occupancy: 2 people, the cabin can be shared among divers of the same gender.
If you want the cabin for youself there is a surcharge and you have to select this option when you make your reservation.
DOUBLE CABIN IN MAIN DECK
There are 6 cabins of 8 m² on the main deck equipped with 2 single beds, private bathroom, shower, washbasin, toilet and hot water, air conditioning, a bedside table, a wardrobe, two reading lamps, a fire alarm and a fire extinguisher. The cabins have a window overlooking the sea. Maximum occupancy: 2 people, the cabin can be shared among divers of the same gender.
If you want the cabin on the upper deck you must select it in the reservation process, it has a surcharge per person
If you want the cabin for yourself there is a surcharge and you have to select this option when you make your reservation.
MOST RELEVANT INFORMATION
- For this route the boat leaves from Port Ghalib and ends at Port Ghalib
- All the trips on this boat are from Saturday to Saturday, the first Saturday embarking, the last Saturday disembarking.
- Attention! The departure/arrival at the marina can change due to the internal logistics of the boat, the bad weather conditions of the previous week or the bad weather forecast.
DEPARTURE AND EMBARKING DAY
- The nearest airport is Marsa Alam Intl (RMF). The best-known and easiest airport to reach is the one in the city of Hurghada.
- The transfer from either of the two airports to the ship and from the ship to the airport on the first and last day is included in the price.
- If you arrive in Hurghada and the boat leaves from Port Ghalib, the transfer by land is included and takes around 3 hours.
- If the boat leaves from Port Ghalib, the transfer from Marsa Alam airport to the boat is 10 minutes
- Transfers from hotels in to the boat are included as well
- Only two transfers are included, one on boarding day and the other on disembarkation day
- Transfers other days that are not specified here are extras, they cost money and it is not guaranteed that the boat can do them since it is not in the program.
- At the airport or at the hotel, a person carrying a JP Marine sign will pick you up (transfers are shared group, there may be a waiting time at the airport, depending on the flights of other passengers, transfer might need to go pick up others clients from hotels)
- The embarkation is the first day indicated on the date the cruise begins, all the cruises begin on Saturday and the boarding time is in the afternoon from 5 pm until the early morning of Sunday maximum 6 am.
- The boat leaves port on Sunday morning around 8 am to go to the first diving point where a shallow dive to test the diving equipment, surface buoy, adjust each divers' group will take place
ARRIVAL AND DISAMBARKING DAY
- The boat arrives at port on Friday afternoon, this day only 2 dives are done in the morning.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you are respected 24 hours before flight time after your last dive
- Once the boat arrives at port, you can get off and visit the area if you want to, dinner will be served on the boat, and the night of this day you will sleep on the boat.
- Transfers to the airport will be according to the time of your flights, the maximum time to disembark is Saturday morning at 10:00 am.
- In case of need the boat could give advance notice and of necessity to provide the last night from Friday to Saturday in a 4 * HB hotel, if it was the case, the hotel is paid by the boat and any extra transfer is offered free of charge,
- On the Deep South area is located the Navy base of the naval forces of the Army of Egypt.
- ·The dive operator routine is to request permission on Monday and receive a response on Thursday, 2 days before the trip. In the case of a ban on navigation in the areas of Zabargad and Rocky, as well as the areas of St Johns and Abu Fendira, the route will be changed to a similar accesible one. Trip compensation and cancellation are not possible.
- Port departure/arrival can be changed due to internal boat logistic, bad weather conditions on previous week or bad weather forecast. In case of changes all transfers are provided to the new marina, cannot be issue of refund or compensations.
- Advance diver Diving certification plus a minimum of 50 dives are mandatory to join this trip
- Number of planned dives depending on the weather conditions are around 18 dives.
- Currents in some areas of this route can be strong.
- DAY 1 (Saturday): Arrival and assistance at the airport. Collecting your luggage. At the indicated time, transfer to Port Ghaleb depending the route. Boarding the boat JP MARINE, welcome drink and presentation briefing of the boat and crew (depending on the schedule of flights will be the first day or the next day early morning). Distribution of cabins. Overnight on board. You can take some time this day to prepare your diving equipment. The Cruise Director will tell you if you have to make any payment, remember that the rental equipment, nitrox, other payments are made before the ship leaves port, the payments are cash. If you want to buy beers or wine for your trip on the boat you will have to tell the Cruise Director before the departure of the ship, buy and pay it at once, you can store the drinks in your cabin or in the boat's refrigerators.
- DAYS 2nd to 6th (Sunday to Thursday) 3 to 4 dives per day. DIVING CRUISE "Itinerary Daedalus, Sataya, Elphinstone ": Diving trip with full board and daily diving plan. You will dive the most important dive sites of this itinerary.
- DAY 7TH (Friday), 2 dives in the morning. . Friday afternoon / night, arrival at port. Dinner and accommodation on board. Free time to enjoy the local atmosphere, shopping and / or optional excursions in the area.
- DAY 8 (Saturday) HURGHADA or PORT GHALEB: Disembark in Port Ghaleb or Hurghada. Transfer to the hotel or airports
Daedalus, Sataya, Elphinstone
- Located to the southwest of the Red Sea, this area is formed by a set of reefs. Sataya is the main reef and one of the most virgin of Egypt, with large gardens of hard and soft corals, reef sharks, turtles, clown fish, barracudas, etc. They form a horseshoe in whose interior, we can emphasize the diving in Dolphin Reef (Sha'ab Sataya), where the sighting of dolphin families is common
- Our second dive destination will be Daedalus Reef, famous for sightings of hammerhead sharks and large coral formations. Large banks of hammerhead sharks live in the area of the reef and come frequently to feed.
- Finally, we will visit the Elphistone reef, which stands a few meters above the surface and whose life surprises and amazes even the most experienced divers. All kinds of pelagics visit the cleaning stations on this reef where their walls are lost in the depth of this Sea.
WHAT THIS ROUTE OFFERS
- Oceanic whitetip shark "Longimanus" A very curious shark that approaches divers and that is usually a few meters deep. Giant manta rays come to the island for the cleaning stations.
- Thresher sharks, with its characteristic long fins in the form of a whip patrol the islands.
- Banks of hammerhead sharks, sometimes reaching up to 20 specimens.
- Gray and silky sharks are seen often in the reefs
- Whale sharks and tigers sharks are another spectacle you can find.
- Transfers from local hotel or airport to the ship and vice versa
- 7 nights on board
- Full board, which includes water, tea, coffee, juices, snacks between meals and after dives, refreshments
- Scheduled dives on the route
- 12 litre tanks and ballast
- Diving guides
- Surcharges for rising fuel prices
- National park fees
- Port fees: 25 euros only for cruises departing from Port Ghalib * payment on the first day
- Tanks of 15 liters (35 euros per week)
- Nitrox (70 EUR per week)
- Full rental equipment including computer 192 EUR per week
- Full rental equipment without computer 150 EUR per week
- Rental of equipment items separately available
- Nitrox or advanced diving courses * Depending on the route
- Local beer and wine, alcohol
- Tips crew and diving guides (recommended)
Note: all prices indicated are per person. All payments are before the departure of the ship. Payments are in cash
- 20% of the total amount of the reservation will be charged if you cancel more than 35 days before the arrival date.
- 50% will be charged if cancelled between 35 and 15 days before the arrival date.
- 100% will be charged if cancelled less than 15 days before the arrival date.
- Make sure you meet the country's requirements corresponding to your nationality Make sure your passport is valid at least six months after the date you plan to visit the country
- Diving insurance is mandatory for divers of all ages on all of our trips: bring your certificate as proof
- It is strongly recommended to have travel insurance that is appropriate for the type of diving holidays you are going to do
- Check the electrical standards (such as which plugs are used) in your destination country before travelling and bring the appropriate adaptor if necessary.
- The itinerary and the number of dives are indicative and are subject to weather conditions and conditions: safety is always first
- All divers must provide their diving certification card
- Diving computers are compulsory
- Local rates, fuel surcharges, distance rates, port fees, etc. may change without notice due to changes in government policy, changes in the price of oil, etc. The changes are beyond our control and the increases must be paid if the boat requests them. We will endeavour to inform you of any changes as soon as possible. A change in these rates does not entitle you to cancel the trip.