- On sale!
BELLA 2 I FULL CHARTER I RED SEA
Bella 2 is a liveaboard that explores the Red Sea. Departures from Sharm El Sheikh and Hurghada. All Red Sea routes. Special rates for groups and full charters. Multilingual diving guides. Nitrox and rental equipment available. Free Internet.
This offer is for groups and dive clubs, you can charter the whole boat and choose the Red Sea itinerary you want.
- Select 1 as number of participants
- To finish your booking you will need to pay a deposit of 30% of the total and the rest a few weeks before the trip * We will notify you when is the final payment
- If the boat is not available we will send you a short list of boats available we recommend you choose from with the same characteristic as this one
- Languages on board, English, Spanish, Arab other languages under request
- Dive the best of the Red Sea with BELLA 2
- Boat departure from Sharm El Sheikh
- Ras Mohamed National Park, Tiran Straits
- Incredible visibility, brilliant vertical walls with schools of fish and large pelagics
- Hammerheads, whalesharks, oceanic white-tips, mantas
- World-class wreck diving on Thistlegorm, Rosalie Muller
- Dives from zodiacs
- Non-divers are welcome and get free snorkelling
- Sundecks, air-conditioned saloon with bar
- Red wine with dinner
- Dive courses available
- Free nitrox and internet
- This boat is recommended by our team
- Great prices, great value
- Best full charters rates
- There is diving gear available to rent on this boat. Please provide your rental needs on the booking form.
- You will need to pay for the rental gear on board of the boat.
- Laundry Service. Daily housekeeping. Audio & video entertainment. Library. Free Internet.
- Air Conditioned saloon. Aircon Cabins. Sun Deck. Indoor Saloon
- Non-Diver (Snorkeler) Friendly. Warm Water Showers
- Outdoor Dining. Separate rinse for u/w camera. Custom built for diving. Charging stations. En-Suite bathrooms
- Western Food. Local Food. Vegetarian Options. Buffet style. Snacks All Day. Beer and wine available
- Radar. Depth Sounder. GPS. Radio VHF/DSC/SSB. E.P.I.R.B. Distress System. Emergency Rafts. Life Vests
- Fire Alarm & Fire Extinguishers. Oxygen. First Aid Kits. Satellite & mobile phones.
- Bilge pump alarm. Search light. Engine room CCTV
Don't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
Bella 2 is a 31-meter boat that explores the Red Sea in Egypt. It is one of the few boats in the Red Sea that can leave from Sharm El Sheikh. Making the logistics of your trip the best always. Northern Routes from Sharm El Sheikh
The itineraries include the "North" 7-night route through the Sinai Peninsula that explores the Straits of Tiran, Ras Mohammed, Abu Nuhas and, of course, the world-famous ruins of the SS Thistlegorm. For those who have less time there is a 4-night itinerary called "Mini Safari" that is available at some times of the year. The boat Bella also travels south to experience an adventure through the destinations of St. Johns, Daedalus and the Brother Islands. At the back of the Bella there is a diving deck with equipment area, rinse tanks and camera stations. The deck leads to the diving platform.
On board the diving cruise Bella 2 can accommodate 20 people in 9 2 beds cabins ( bunk beds or 2 single beds) and 1 Double cabin with standard double bed. Each of the cabins has a safe, individually controlled air conditioning and a private bathroom with towels, bathrobes and a hairdryer.
On the main deck there is a conditioned lounge with library, entertainment system and ice machine. In addition, there is a spacious dining room with self-service area buffet style and hot and cold drinks station. On the upper deck there is an outside lounge that leads to the partly covered terrace that features a relaxation area and a pair of hanging wicker seats.
In addition, the main outdoor area where you can hang out between your dives in the Red Sea is definitely the upper terrace. The solarium is partially shaded, so you can relax in the shade or sunbathe. In addition, the upper deck also has a shaded living area.
Bella 2 shows a spacious diving platform with all the needs related to diving. In fact, you will have plenty of space to put your equipment, storage space and rinse tanks. In addition, underwater photographers will be happy to find a dry place with a camera table to use. The stern diving platform facilitates water inlets and outlets.
The crew aboard the Bella 2 is composed of a group of knowledgeable and expert people, ready to accompany you on a memorable cruise trip of diving in the Red Sea.
In addition, Bella 2's itineraries in the Red Sea range from 7 full cruise nights to the north, or a shorter 4-night trip. The availability of routes varies during the year, check the current calendar for more information.
DOUBLE CABIN MAIN DECK
1 double bed cabin on the main deck. Each of the cabins has a safe, individually controlled air conditioning and a private bathroom with towels, bathrobes and a hairdryer..
CABIN 2 BEDS LOW DECK
8 cabins with two beds (bunk style or two beds) on the lower deck. Each of the cabins has a safe, individually controlled air conditioning and a private bathroom with towels, bathrobes and a hairdryer.
CABIN 2 BEDS MAIN DECK
1 cabins with two beds (bunk style or two beds) on the main deck. Each of the cabins has a safe, individually controlled air conditioning and a private bathroom with towels, bathrobes and a hairdryer.
MOST RELEVANT INFORMATION
- For this route the boat leaves from Sharm El Sheikh and ends at Sharm El Sheikh
- All the trips on this boat are from Saturday to Saturday, the first Saturday embarking, the last Saturday disembarking.
- Attention! The departure/arrival at the marina can change due to the internal logistics of the boat, the bad weather conditions of the previous week or the bad weather forecast.
DEPARTURE AND EMBARKING DAY
- The nearest airport is Sharm El SheikhThe best-known and easiest airport to reach is the one in the city of Sharm El Sheikh.
- The transfer from either of the two airports to the ship and from the ship to the airport on the first and last day is included in the price.
- If the boat leaves from Sharm El Sheikh, the transfer from the airport to the boat is 10 minutes
- Transfers from hotels to the boat are included as well
- Only two transfers are included, one on boarding day and the other on disembarkation day
- Transfers other days that are not specified here are extras, they cost money and it is not guaranteed that the boat can do them since it is not in the program.
- At the airport or at the hotel, a person carrying a JP Marine sign will pick you up (transfers are shared group, there may be a waiting time at the airport, depending on the flights of other passengers, transfer might need to go pick up others clients from hotels)
- The embarkation is the first day indicated on the date the cruise begins, all the cruises begin on Saturday and the boarding time is in the afternoon from 5 pm until the early morning of Sunday maximum 6 am.
- The boat leaves port on Sunday morning around 8 am to go to the first diving point where a shallow dive to test the diving equipment, surface buoy, adjust each divers' group will take place
ARRIVAL AND DISEMBARKING DAY
- The boat arrives at port on Friday afternoon, this day only 2 dives are done in the morning.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you are respected 24 hours before flight time after your last dive
- Once the boat arrives at port, you can get off and visit the area if you want to, dinner will be served on the boat, and the night of this day you will sleep on the boat.
- Transfers to the airport will be according to the time of your flights, the maximum time to disembark is Saturday morning at 10:00 am.
- In case of need the boat could give advance notice and of necessity to provide the last night from Friday to Saturday in a 4 * HB hotel, if it was the case, the hotel is paid by the boat and any extra transfer is offered free of charge,
- We recommend you have a minimum of 20 logged dives for cruises that visit the Wreck of the Thistlegorm
- To dive with a dive buddy, you must be a PADI Open Water diver or equivalent and be able to complete each dive with your buddy or following your guide. On some dives the recommended depth is below 18m therefore advanced or Deep Diver training is advised.
- Many of the dives in the Red Sea are suitable for all levels of divers, however, unpredictable and strong currents are to be expected anytime and anywhere. Inexperienced divers may find some dives challenging and may be asked by the Cruise Director to skip dives that are not suitable for their diving experience
- Number of planned dives depending on the weather conditions and the route are around 21 to 23 dives.
- Currents in some areas of this route can be strong.
- DAY 1 SHARM EL SHEIKH(Saturday): Arrival and assistance at the airport. Collecting your luggage. At the indicated time, transfer to the port in Sharm El Sheikh depending the route. Boarding the boat , welcome drink and presentation briefing of the boat and crew (depending on the schedule of flights will be the first day or the next day early morning). Distribution of cabins. Overnight on board. You can take some time this day to prepare your diving equipment. The Cruise Director will tell you if you have to make any payment, remember that the rental equipment, nitrox, other payments are made before the ship leaves port, the payments are cash. This boat accpet payments last day. If you want to buy beers or wine for your trip on the boat you will have to tell the Cruise Director before the departure of the ship, buy and pay it at once, you can store the drinks in your cabin or in the boat's refrigerators. You can also use the bar service at the boat and pay last day what you drunk.
- DAYS 2nd to 6th (Sunday to Thursday) --- are the nº of dives in this trip -DIVING CRUISE "---------------": Diving trip with full board and daily diving plan. You will dive he most important dive sites of this route.
- DAY 7TH (Friday) 2 dives in the morning. Friday afternoon / night, arrival at port. Dinner and accommodation on board. Free time to enjoy the local atmosphere, shopping and / or optional excursions in the area.
- DAY 8 (Saturday) SHARM EL SHEIKH: Disembark in Sharm El Sheikh. Transfer to the hotel or airports
Two routes the North classic Route and the North and Wrecks from SHARM EL SHEIKH
- The route wrecks and reefs it is the most complete and varied. During the week of cruise life on board, embarking and disembarking in SHARM EL SHEIKH. This route is ideal both for those who want to discover the famous Red Sea and for those who are going for the first time to a diving cruise Life on Board. It is suitable for all levels of diving, from novice divers to the most experienced TEC divers, although we recommend a minimum level of Advanced or similar.
- The navigation is very short and pleasant, being the diving points further away to about two hours sailing. Its diversity allows you to enjoy immersions in spectacular walls, incredible schools of fish and majestic reefs in the Ras Mohamed National Park, you can enjoy quiet nights and dreamlike landscapes like the Sinai Peninsula, or the multiple islands with its magnificent lagoons and reefs. We will visit the Strait of Gubal and all the wrecks in this area where we will memorial part of modern history visiting, probably the most famous wreck in the world the SS Thisthlegorm sunk in World War II and discovered by Ja cque Cousteau in the 50s. We will explore the spectacular reef of Abu Nuhas with wrecks Giannis D and Carnatic. And enjoy an amalgam of colors and corals in dives such as Small Crack or Shag Rock, even with a bit of luck, do snorkeling with dolphins.
- Ras Mohammed National Park Anemone city, Shark reef and Yolanda reef, Jackfih Alley, Ras Ghozlani, Gubal Strait, SS Thistlegorm, Dunraven, Giannis D, Kingston, Ras Umm Sid and Small Crack
The highlight on the dives
- Historical wrecks, Sharks (whale, hammerheads, white reef fin), Dolphins, Turtles, mantas.
- Transfers from local hotel or airport to the ship and vice versa
- 7 nights on board
- Full board, which includes water, tea, coffee, juices, snacks between meals and after dives, refreshments
- Scheduled dives on the route
- 12 litre tanks and ballast
- Diving guides
- Surcharges for rising fuel prices
- National park fees
- Port fees: 25 euros only for cruises departing from Port Ghalib * payment on the first day
- Tanks of 15 liters (35 euros per week)
- Nitrox (70 EUR per week)
- Full rental equipment including computer 192 EUR per week
- Full rental equipment without computer 150 EUR per week
- Rental of equipment items separately available
- Nitrox or advanced diving courses * Depending on the route
- Local beer and wine, alcohol
- Tips crew and diving guides (recommended)
Note: all prices indicated are per person. All payments are before the departure of the ship. Payments are in cash
- 20% of the total amount of the reservation will be charged if you cancel more than 35 days before the arrival date.
- 50% will be charged if cancelled between 35 and 15 days before the arrival date.
- 100% will be charged if cancelled less than 15 days before the arrival date.
- Make sure you meet the country's requirements corresponding to your nationality Make sure your passport is valid at least six months after the date you plan to visit the country
- Diving insurance is mandatory for divers of all ages on all of our trips: bring your certificate as proof
- It is strongly recommended to have travel insurance that is appropriate for the type of diving holidays you are going to do
- Check the electrical standards (such as which plugs are used) in your destination country before travelling and bring the appropriate adaptor if necessary.
- The itinerary and the number of dives are indicative and are subject to weather conditions and conditions: safety is always first
- All divers must provide their diving certification card
- Diving computers are compulsory
- Local rates, fuel surcharges, distance rates, port fees, etc. may change without notice due to changes in government policy, changes in the price of oil, etc. The changes are beyond our control and the increases must be paid if the boat requests them. We will endeavour to inform you of any changes as soon as possible. A change in these rates does not entitle you to cancel the trip.