- On sale!
ARI QUEEN I FULL CHARTER I ROUTE THE BEST OF MALDIVAS
Ari Queen is one of our best boats, services and prices are amazing. Manta cleaning stations, whale sharks, hammerhead, reef and guitar sharks. Very good value for money with super group specials
This offer is for groups and dive clubs, you can charter the whole boat and choose the itinerary you want.
Chartering a whole boat has great benefits, prices are way lower than when you book individuals, exclusivity, the boat will for you and your group only, you will have control of the boat itinerary, nº of dives, dive profiles etc.
I’m interested in a group dive trip – what should I do next?
- Don’t think twice, get in contact with us to receive more information on what we can offer your group. We’ll help you decide every factor of the trip, so you and your group can have the ultimate diving experience in the any destination around the globe.If you need a dive guide speaks your language let us know
How to book a full charter trip with us
- Select 1 as number of participants
- Select the number of people who need rental equipment and nitrox
- Choose the dates you want to travel
- In the "observations" box add the name of the club or the group leader, the rest of the participants names of this trip will be requested later when the reservation is confirmed
- If you do not have a specific date and only know the month or months you want to travel, add this information in the "observations" box
- Add in this box any other relevant information, if you want to talk with us add your contact details
- In these types of reservations, the reservation and payment process is special and personalised.
- Once you have selected the date, we will contact the boat to see if it is available on the dates chosen to charter, if so we will contact you by email and phone to specify details, if the reservation is of your entire satisfaction, to finish your booking you will need to pay a deposit of 30% of the total and the rest a few weeks before the trip * We will notify you when is the final payment
- We will ask for the name of all participants, details of the diving level, flight dates, etc.
- We will make a personalised follow-up of the reservation between our team, the boat and those in charge of the group
- If the boat is not available we will send you a short list of boats available we recommend you choose from with the same characteristic as this one
- Liveaboard diving in the Maldives onboard an affordable four-star vessel
- North & South Ari, South Male, Vaavu, North Male and the "wild south" & thematic cruises
- Explore amazing reefs and soft corals, drift dive the kandus and feel the current in thilas
- Manta cleaning stations, whale sharks, hammerhead, reef & guitar sharks
- Very good value for money with super group specials
- All dives conducted from dhonis
- Shore excursions and snorkel visits for non-divers
- Large indoor saloon on the main deck
- Deluxe cabins and suites
- Rental equipment, nitrox and dive courses available
- Din/Int Adapters Nitrox ($) Rental Equipment ($)
- Battery Charging Station Warm-Water Showers Fish Id And Diving Books Spacious Dive Deck Separate Zodiac/Dhoni
- Fire Alarm Fire Extinguisher Life Jackets Life Rafts Emergency Oxygen Kit Automatic External Defibrillator (Aed) First Aid Kits Vhf Radio Emergency Positioning Radio Beacon
- Languages spoken English Other
- Land Excursions
- Buffet Alcohol Vegetarian Food
- Air-Conditioning Wi-Fi ($) Lounge/Tv Area Uk (3 Pin) Power Sockets Power Socket Adapters
Don't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
The 33-meter Ari Queen is a life-cruising aboard scuba diving in Maldives, which takes you to the most famous atolls in the area, such as the north and south of Male, as well as the Ari atolls. The Ari Queen, built in 2009, is fortunate to have a team on board whose experience is older than the dive boat (+/- 15 years!).
The Ari Queen welcomes a maximum of 22 people. The boat has 11 cabins, all with private bathrooms with adjustable air conditioning, storage and hot showers. The six cabins located on the lower floor have 1 double bed and 1 single bed. The main and upper decks each have 2 cabins, luxury rooms or suites. It has windows with sea views, a minibar and a flat-screen TV.
The dive boat was clearly built to be comfortable and conveniently spacious. To relax, on the main deck we have a spacious interior room with comfortable seats, here is also the dining room where 3 delicious meals a day will be served. In the indoor lounge you can take advantage of a complete entertainment system, you will find a large rest area with shade outdoors. There is a bar, tables and chairs, as well as padded loungers available for your comfort. In addition, go up a few stairs and you will find a large terrace from where you can admire the ever changing view and work on your tan. At the top, divers can have a drink while enjoying the sunset in the Maldives. The crew, formed by 15 people, will always be attentive so that we do not miss anything on our unforgettable trip.
FOOD ON BOARD
The food is carried out in the air-conditioned lounge, with high ceilings and wooden panels that give the sensation of an elegant restaurant with spectacular views of the sea. A mixture of local and international food is served in the form of a buffét. Snacks and drinks are also available throughout the day. One of the highlights of the trip is to dine on a beach on the island, enjoying an immaculate environment while watching the sun set over the bright seascape.
DIVING WITH US
The professional diving team is apparently the pride of the boat. With ample space for the storage of diving equipment and all facilities ready for air and nitrox fillers, the Ari Queen is ready for a great dive. There is a large dhoni to help with the diving operation and to make the descent and collection easier!
The Ari Queen offers incredible diving routes in the Maldives. It is stable, equipped with the latest technologies and security features.
The Ari Queen can be compared to the Amba, which was built in 2004, is a bit larger and has the same number of guests. That said, the Ari Queen is a newer ship and a little faster than its counterpart.
Whale sharks, sharks, rays and all kinds of tropical fish await in the clear waters of the Maldives!
DIVING IN THE AREA
Maldives offers crystal clear waters all year round, perfect for wide-angle photography, corals, whale sharks, rays, eagle rays and schools of fish. While reefs and channels provide a great diversity of marine life, the Bay of Hanifaru, although It only allows snorkeling, it is the ideal place for whale sharks, sting rays and giant mantas. We are talking about dozens and dozens of huge mantas that feed, up to 200 mantas at a time. It is also likely that you will encounter whale sharks, opening their huge mouths and swallowing food. Many dive sites have Napoleon fish, barracuda, reef sharks, such as gray reef, white tip and black tip, spotted eagle rays, large marble stingrays, fingerlings and tuna. The current will help to remove more of these larger animals such as hammerhead sharks. If you are in a Manta cleaning station, never chase or carry the manta rays, it will not work. Wait for them to come to you
UPPER DECK - SUITE ROOMS DOUBLE OR TWIN BED
These bright suites are located on the upper deck with double or twin bed & sea view. The cabins equipped with a small fridge and a 32” flat screen TV. All cabins have individually controlled A/C, en-suite facilities with warm water showers, wardrobe and storage. Size: 12 m². Beds: Double or Twin . Max occupancy: 2. Shareable: Yes. Private bathroom: Yes. Air Conditioning: Yes
MAIN DECK - DELUXE ROOM/strong>
These two bright and airy cabins are located on the main deck with one double bed & sea view. Both deluxe cabins equipped with a small fridge and a 32” flat screen TV, individually controlled A/C, en-suite facilities with warm water showers, wardrobe and storage. Size: 12 m². Beds: 1 Double. Max occupancy: 2. Shareable: No. Private bathroom: Yes Air Conditioning: Yes
LOWER DECK - STANDARD ROOMS, DOUBLE AND BUNK BED
These cabins are located on the lower deck. Cabins feature a double and single bunk bed over with controlled A/C, en-suite facilities with warm water showers. Size: 10 m². Beds: 1 Double and 1 Bunk. Max occupancy: 3. Shareable: Yes. Private bathroom: Yes. Air Conditioning: Yes
JUNIOR SUITE LOWER DECK
These cabins are located on the lower deck. Cabins feature a double with controlled A/C, en-suite facilities with warm water showers. The photo shows double and bunk, this double cabin is same sizes as photo but not bunk.. Size: 10 m². Beds: 1 Double. Max occupancy: 2. Shareable: No. Private bathroom: Yes. Air Conditioning: Yes
MOST RELEVANT INFORMATION
- For this route the boat leaves from Male and ends at Male
- All the trips on this boat are from Saturday to Saturday the first Saturday embarking, the last Saturday disembarking.
- Attention! The departure/arrival at the marina can change due to the internal logistics of the boat, the bad weather conditions of the previous week or the bad weather forecast.
DEPARTURE AND EMBARKING DAY
- The nearest airport is Male Intl (MLE). The best-known and easiest airport to reach is the one in the city of Male.
- The transfer from the airport to the boat and from the ship to the airport on the first and last day is INCLUDED in the price.
- Transfers from hotels in Male to the boat are NOT INCLUDED
- Only transfers included are one on boarding day and the other on disembarkation day
- Transfers other days that are not specified here are extras, they cost money and it is not guaranteed that the boat can do them since it is not in the program.
- At the airport or at the hotel, a person carrying a boat sign will pick you up (transfers are shared group, there may be a waiting time at the airport, depending on the flights of other passengers, transfer might need to go pick up others clients from hotels)
- The embarkation is the first day indicated on the date the cruise begins, all the cruises begin on Saturday and the boarding time is in the the morning
- The boat leaves port on Sunday Morning to go to the first diving point where a shallow dive to test the diving equipment, surface buoy, adjust each divers' group will take place
ARRIVAL AND DISEMBARKING DAY
- The boat arrives at port on Friday afternoon this day only 2 dives are done in the morning.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you respect the 24 hours before flight time after your last dive
- Once the boat arrives at port, you can get off and visit the area if you want to, dinner will be served on the boat, and the night of this day you will sleep on the boat.
- Transfers to the airport will be according to the time of your flights, the maximum time to disembark is Saturday at 10 am.
EXTRA INFORMATION *
- It’s recommended to try to arrive in the Maldives in the morning of your departure day to get settled in.
- Approx. 16 – 18 dives, Advanced Open Water, Beginners welcome upon request
- Advance diver Diving certification or open water with experience
- Number of planned dives depending on the weather conditions are around 18 dives.
- Currents in some areas of this route can be strong.
- DAY 1 SATURDAY: Arrival and assistance at the airport. Collecting your luggage. At the indicated time, transfer to the port in Male . Boarding the boat, welcome drink and presentation briefing of the boat and crew (depending on the schedule of flights will be the first day or the next day early morning). Distribution of cabins. Overnight on board. You can take some time this day to prepare your diving equipment. The Cruise Director will tell you if you have to make any payment.
- DAYS 2nd to 7th (Sunday to Friday) BEST OF MALE Diving trip with full board and daily diving plan. You will have 18 dives in the most important dive sites on the area Friday afternoon you will arrival at port. Dinner and accommodation on board. Free time to enjoy the local atmosphere, shopping and / or optional excursions in the area.
- DAY 8 SATURDAY MALE: Disembark in MALE . Transfer to the hotel or airports
- Central Atolls Classical route is our weekly usual route and we do almost all year long from August to January and April and May. This is the best well-known route in Maldives but at the same time the one that offers best and most varied dives. Thanks to that, we know every detail, atoll, passage, thilas and where and when it is convenient to approach every dive zone. It is a 7-night route including 6-dive days on board with embarkation and disembarkation at Male Airport (18 dives with 2 or 3 night dives).
- The 4 atolls route is the ideal route if it is the first time you visit Maldives. It is the most complete one as it gathers all the diversity we can find in this archipelago, from the big pelagic fish to the wide range of species that dwell in the reefs.
- The sight of whale sharks and manta rays is almost guaranteed. In Maldives there are two monsoons: the dry one, from November to April, and the wet one, from May to October. In any case, the climate is tropical and the sun is guarateed in both seasons.
- The Thilas are great mountains under the sea that we find from a depth of six meters to a maximum of thirty or fourty. The Giris are the same kind of formation but they are closer to the surface, at a depth of only three meters. There are also Farus, that stand out of the surface of the sea regardless of the tide. The characteristic they have in common is that in all of them we can enjoy carpeted reefs full of life.
- The last type of dives we will enjoy during life on board are the famous Kandus, “channel” in Maldivian language. It is for many the best dive in the cruise. It takes place in the space between two islands, where the ocean currents slip in the atoll, allowing the entrance of big pelagic fish. Here one can enjoy the near sight of grey sharks, whitetip sharks, carangidae and eagle rays.
- Some dives will be done amongst the channels that are between the islands and there can be strong currents. We will do some dives to more than 20 meters. So, we recommend to be advanced or be an experienced diver. It is recommended to dive with Nitrox. Diving computer, buoy and torch for night dives are compulsory to carry with you.
- Desert islands and typical fishermen villages are also visited to discover and enjoy a bit more of the country and if the weather allows doing so we will even dine on a desert beach.
- Although if you are looking for relax, you can enjoy the solarium on board, All this will make this cruise an excellent and unforgettable Great Dive Travel.
- The normal itinerary goes by North and South Male Atolls, Vaavu and Ari.
WHAT THIS ROUTE OFFERS
- 2-3 dives per day over 6 days of scuba (7 nights aboard)
- Ideal for 1st time visitors to the Maldives
- Year-round scuba diving
- Experience all of the diverse marine biology of the archipelago
- If possible up to 3 night dives (Maaya Thila with White tip sharks and morays, Manta Ray Bay, and Alimatha with nurse sharks )
- Full board, including tea, coffee, snacks between meals and after dives, 1.5l of mineral water in bottle p.p. /day
- Dive guides
- Island tours
- Transfer to/from the airport (return)
- Trips to the local islands (some islands require a small entrance fee of USD 7)
- Accompanied daily snorkelling
- Trip to Male city
- Green fees
- 12% Maldivian GST
- 10% Service charge on item purchased on board
- Extra dives (45 USD per dive)
- Nitrox (100 USD per week)
- Enriched Air Diver (Nitrox) (USD 180 per course)
- Wifi (10 USD access up to 2 GB per activity)
- Tips for the crew (recommended)
- Dinner with Lobster: Dinner for 1 to 2 person (must be pre booked) (75 USD per trip)
- 1 barbeque dinner on the beach. (if weather conditions are good),(Entrance fee per person for the rent of the barbeque place on the island payable onboard) (7 USD per trip)
- Rental equipment full set 250 USD per trip
- Juices, soft drinks, local beer & wine, alcohol
- 30% of the total booking amount will be charged if you cancel more than 60 days prior to arrival
- 100% will be charged if you cancel less than 60 days prior to arrival
- Make sure you meet the country's requirements corresponding to your nationality Make sure your passport is valid at least six months after the date you plan to visit the country
- Diving insurance is mandatory for divers of all ages on all of our trips: bring your certificate as proof
- It is strongly recommended to have travel insurance that is appropriate for the type of diving holidays you are going to do
- Check the electrical standards (such as which plugs are used) in your destination country before travelling and bring the appropriate adaptor if necessary.
- The itinerary and the number of dives are indicative and are subject to weather conditions and conditions: safety is always first
- All divers must provide their diving certification card
- Diving computers are compulsory
- Local rates, fuel surcharges, distance rates, port fees, etc. may change without notice due to changes in government policy, changes in the price of oil, etc. The changes are beyond our control and the increases must be paid if the boat requests them. We will endeavour to inform you of any changes as soon as possible. A change in these rates does not entitle you to cancel the trip.