- Reduced price
MY ORION I FULL CHARTER I RED SEA
MY ORION. This boat provides outstanding service and fine cuisine. Mouth watering a la carte & buffet food. Diver designed, it has climate control, en-suite cabins. Spacious & well equipped Dive Deck. Nitrox available
This offer is for groups and dive clubs, you can charter the whole boat and choose the Red Sea itinerary you want. Chartering a whole boat has great benefits, prices are way lower than when you book individuals, exclusivity, the boat will for you and your group only, you will have control of the boat itinerary, nº of dives, dive profiles etc.
I’m interested in a group dive trip – what should I do next?
Don’t think twice, get in contact with us to receive more information on what we can offer your group. We’ll help you decide every factor of the trip, so you and your group can have the ultimate diving experience in the any destination around the globe.If you need a dive guide speaks your language let us know
How to book a full charter trip with us
- Select 1 as number of participants
- Select the number of people who need rental equipment and nitrox
- Choose the dates you want to travel
- In the "observations" box add the name of the club or the group leader, the rest of the participants names of this trip will be requested later when the reservation is confirmed
- If you do not have a specific date and only know the month or months you want to travel, add this information in the "observations" box
- Add in this box any other relevant information, if you want to talk with us add your contact details
- In these types of reservations, the reservation and payment process is special and personalised.
- Once you have selected the date, we will contact the boat to see if it is available on the dates chosen to charter, if so we will contact you by email and phone to specify details, if the reservation is of your entire satisfaction, to finish your booking you will need to pay a deposit of 30% of the total and the rest a few weeks before the trip * We will notify you when is the final payment
- We will ask for the name of all participants, details of the diving level, flight dates, etc.
- We will make a personalised follow-up of the reservation between our team, the boat and those in charge of the group
- If the boat is not available we will send you a short list of boats available we recommend you choose from with the same characteristic as this one
- Dive the best of the Red Sea with M/Y ORION
- Ras Mohamed National Park, Tiran Straits, Brothers, Daedalus, Elphinstone, St Johns Reef
- Incredible visibility, brilliant vertical walls with schools of fish and large pelagics
- Whale sharks Hammerheads, oceanic white-tips, thresher, tiger, reef sharks,mantas, dugongs
- World-class wreck diving on Thistlegorm, Rosalie Muller, Salem Express
- Dives from zodiacs and nights dives
- Huge saloon, sundeck, dive deck
- Outstanding food- buffet & a la carte, snacks all day
- Nitrox and rental equipment available
- Dive courses upon request
- Free wifi (when in range)
- Free marine park fees
- All trips are from Saturday to Saturday
SERVICES ON BOARD
- Languages on board - English and Arabic * We can find for you a dive guide speaks your language
- Tanks With Int (Yoke) and Din valves, Din/Int adaptors, 15L tanks available
- Battery Charging Station, Warm-Water Showers, Spacious Dive Deck
- Fire Alarm, Fire Extinguisher, Life Jackets, Life Rafts Emergency, Oxygen Kit Emergency, Positioning Radio Beacon
- Buffet A La Carte, Vegetarian Food, Corking Fee For Bringing Your Own Alcohol, Halal Food * please let us know if you need any special food
- Beers and Wines available on the boat, you must buy them in advance first day on the boat * the boat has not BAR SERVICE
- All extras must be paid first day
- Nitrox and rental equipment must be previously reserved
Don't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
The Red Sea is a unique marine paradise that offers some of the most spectacular diving in the world. With miles of beautiful coral reef, numerous wrecks and a vast array of marine life, from brightly coloured Nudibranchs and Tropical fish to large pelagic such as Oceanic White-tips and Hammerheads, there really is something for everyone! Whether you are a complete beginner or an experienced diver, your Red Sea scuba diving holiday experience will be one that you never forget!
M/Y Orion is a 38 metres luxury new boat in the Red Sea, the vessel has 13 deluxe cabins which are specially furnished for the utmost comfort of our divers. Our cabins sleep a maximum of 2 people, with individually controlled air-conditioning, en-suite bathrooms with shower and mini bar.
The spacious panoramic saloon on the Sun Deck level is well-equipped with a bar, TV/VCR, DVD, stereo system and CD player.
A very spacious restaurant that has 5 large dining tables and plenty of space for the 3 meals and our cocktail party.
The sun deck and fly bridge have plenty of room for 'sun lovers' while also providing shaded areas in the fresh air. Enjoy a freshly made cocktail while watching the spectacular sunsets in the Red Sea .
Orion has an impressive inventory of navigation and safety equipment to meet all requirements. Twin RIB's and a spacious dive deck ensure that the boat provides a comfortable platform for divers.
Our very experienced dive team offer a wide range of onboard services which include camera hire and video hire. On board courses include Nitrox training and an extensive selection of dive courses from PADI and TDI.
CHEF PREPARES DELIGHTFUL FRESH FOOD
Liveaboard M/Y Orion understands the importance of providing plentiful and mouthwatering food to fuel divers on this amazing dive safari adventure. Three meals a day will be served in the air-conditioned dining area with spectacular ocean views. The chef aboard this liveaboard prepares fresh food - a la carte as well as expansive buffets. Snacks are available during the day to ensure that no diver goes hungry on this dive safari holiday. The outstanding food aboard this yacht will be sure to keep even the heartiest appetites fully satisfied!
AND, WHEN YOU AREN'T DIVING
Divers will enjoy their time above water as well as below on the liveaboard M/Y Orion. This diver designed yacht allows guests privacy and relaxation between dives. M/Y Orion liveaboard yacht features a spacious air-conditioned salon with an audio and visual entertainment system. Guests have the options to rest, relax and take in the incredible ocean views from 2 sundecks. One is shaded and perfect for napping and reading and both are ideal for relaxing between dives with your favourite beverage. The bar aboard JP Marine offers beers, wines, and cocktails. The experienced and friendly crew will ensure all your needs are met on this ultimate dive safari vacation.
CABIN DELUXE - LOW DECK
The 9 luxury cabins on the lower deck. They are specially furnished for the maximum comfort of our divers. Our cabins can accommodate up to 2 people, with adjustable air conditioning, private bathrooms with shower and minibar. Size: 7 m² . Beds: 2 twins. Maximum occupancy: 2. Shareable: yes. Private bathroom: yes. Air conditioning: Yes
CABIN DELUXE - UPPER DECK
The 2 luxury cabins on the upper deck are specially furnished for the maximum comfort of our divers. Our cabins can accommodate up to 2 people, with adjustable air conditioning, private bathrooms with shower and minibar .. Size: 7 m².Cam: 2 twins. Maximum occupancy: 2. Shareable: yes. Private bathroom: yes. Air conditioning: Yes
CABIN DELUXE- MAIN DECK
The 2 luxury cabins on the main deck are specially furnished for the maximum comfort of our divers. Our cabins can accommodate up to 2 people, with adjustable air conditioning, private bathrooms with shower and minibar. Size: 7 m². Beds: 2 twins. Maximum occupancy: 2. Shareable: yes. Private bathroom: yes. Air conditioning: Yes
MOST RELEVANT INFORMATION
- Depending on the itinerary you select for your trip the departure and arrival port of can be Hurghada or Marsa Alam.
- Southern routes such as Brothers, Daedalus and Elphinstone or Deep South depart from Port Ghalib (Marsa Alam)
- North routes such as North Classic Route, North and Wrecks leave from Hurghada
- The ports could vary according to the logistics of the boat and what the group needs, we will always advise the best combination for your group and the boat.
- It is important to remember that the port is chosen in reference to the distance to the dive sites
- All cruises on this boat are from Saturday to Saturday, the first Saturday check in, the last Saturday check out.
- Attention! The departure / arrival to the marina can change due to the internal logistics of the boat, the bad weather conditions of the previous week or the bad weather forecast.
DEPARTURE AND EMBARKING DAY
- The airports recommended to embark in this boat are Hurghada Int or Marsa Alam Int., The most known airport and easy to get to is the one in the city of Hurghada.
- The transfer from either of the two airports to the boat and from the boat to the airport on the first and last day is included in the price.
- If you arrive to Hurghada and the boat leaves from Port Ghalib (Marsa Alam) the transfer by land is also included and it takes around 3 hours.
- If the boat leaves from Hurghada, the transfer from the airport of Hurghada to the boat is 10 minutes
- If the boat leaves from Port Ghalib, the transfer from the airport of Marsa Alam to the boat is 10 minutes
- Transfers from hotels in Hurghada to the boat are included as well
- Only two transfers are included, one on boarding day and the other on disembarkation day
- Transfers other days that are not specified here are extras, they cost money and it is not guaranteed that the boat can do them since it is not in the program.
- At the airport or at the hotel, a person carrying a JP Marine sign will pick you up (transfers are shared group, there may be a waiting time at the airport, depending on the flights of other passengers, transfer might need to go pick up others clients from hotels)
- The embarkation is the first day indicated on the date the cruise begins, all the cruises begin on Saturday and the boarding time is in the afternoon from 5 pm until the early morning of Sunday maximum 6 am.
- The boat leaves port on Sunday morning around 8 am to go to the first diving point where a shallow dive to test the diving equipment, surface buoy, adjust each divers' group will take place
ARRIVAL AND DISEMBARKING DAY
- The boat arrives at port on Friday afternoon, this day only 2 dives are done in the morning.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you are respected 24 hours before flight time after your last dive
- Once the boat arrives at port, you can get off and visit the area if you want to, dinner will be served on the boat, and the night of this day you will sleep on the boat.
- Transfers to the airport will be according to the time of your flights, the maximum time to disembark is Saturday morning at 10:00 am.
- In case of need the boat could give advance notice and of necessity to provide the last night from Friday to Saturday in a 4 * HB hotel, if it was the case, the hotel is paid by the boat and any extra transfer is offered free of charge,
- On the Deep South area is located the Navy base of the naval forces of the Army of Egypt.
- ·The dive operator routine is to request permission on Monday and receive a response on Thursday, 2 days before the trip. In the case of a ban on navigation in the areas of Zabargad and Rocky, as well as the areas of St Johns and Abu Fendira, the route will be changed to a similar accesible one. Trip compensation and cancellation are not possible.
- Port departure/arrival can be changed due to internal boat logistic, bad weather conditions on previous week or bad weather forecast. In case of changes all transfers are provided to the new marina, cannot be issue of refund or compensations.
- We will advise you the type of diving certification recommended for each itinerary
- Number of planned dives depending on the weather conditions.
- In the Red Sea the nº of dives in each itinerary can change from 18 to 23 dives per trip, we will let you know the nº of dives available in each itinerary
- Currents in some areas of this route can be strong.
- DAY 1 (Saturday): Arrival and assistance at the airport. Collecting your luggage. At the indicated time, transfer to the port in Hurghada or Port Ghaleb depending the route. Boarding the boat, welcome drink and presentation briefing of the boat and crew (depending on the schedule of flights will be the first day or the next day early morning). Distribution of cabins. Overnight on board. You can take some time this day to prepare your diving equipment. The Cruise Director will tell you if you have to make any payment, remember that the rental equipment, nitrox, other payments are made before the ship leaves port, the payments are cash. If you want to buy beers or wine for your trip on the boat you will have to tell the Cruise Director before the departure of the ship, buy and pay it at once, you can store the drinks in your cabin or in the boat's refrigerators.
- DAYS 2nd to 7th (Sunday to Friday) DIVING ITINERARY A LA CARTE": Diving trip with full board (including water) and daily diving plan. You will dive the best and most important dive sites of the itinerary you select . Friday afternoon / night, arrival at port. Dinner and accommodation on board. Free time to enjoy the local atmosphere, shopping and / or optional excursions in the area.
- DAY 8 (Saturday): Disembark in Port Ghaleb or Hurghada. Transfer to the hotel or airports
WHAT THE RED SEA OFFERS
THE RED SEA, A DIVING DESTINATION YOU ALWAYS WANT TO RETURN TO.
Thousands of divers from all over the world travel to the Egyptian Red Sea and many of them return, year after year. There must be a reason! Perhaps it is because it is considered one of the best diving destinations in the world and without a doubt, the number 1 in value for money?The pleasant climatic conditions, the amazing reef systems, full of life and colour. The incredible number of spectacular shipwrecks or the possibility of having breathtaking encounters with a great diversity of species. All this as well as the most incredible ancient history to be found anywhere on Earth, making it the destination par excellence for a Great Diving trip.
- The North Route is our Nº 1 route of the Red Sea. It is considered the best route to discover Red Sea diving. It is a complete and simple route for diving, matching all diving levels, although we recommend advanced open water level or equivalent. The sailing on this route is very short and pleasant, reaching the furthest dive sites in about two hours. The wide range of dive sites will give you the opportunity of diving amazing reefs like those found in Ras Mohammed National Park and the Straits of Tiran, visiting a living WWII museum at the wreck of SS Thistlegorm, explore spectacular wrecks
- BDE route: “Brothers, Daedalus & Elphinstone” This is probably the most famous for sightings of large pelagic species. Most of the dives on this route are drifts along breath-taking walls in the three of the most famous reefs of the Red Sea. With a bit of luck, we will be able to spot oceanic white tip sharks, grey reef sharks, white tip reef sharks, hammerheads, thresher sharks, silky sharks, manta rays and even the elusive whale shark! On this route, currents can be a significant factor during the dives, so it is highly recommended to have a minimum of 50 dives to be able to safely enjoy the entire route.
- Deep south route Quite unusual route due to its remoteness, but still highly recommended for its biodiversity and rarity. We will visit Zabargad Island with its mysterious Russian wreck, its spectacular coral garden & the impressive soft coral walls of the Rocky Island where there is high possibility to find pelagic fish. Besides, we will visit the sunken Habilis with its exuberant life where many pelagic fish move close to feed themselves, the pinnacle marine of the awesome caves in Umm Hararim & the incredible reefs of Claudio, Malahi & Shaab Maksour.
- Itineray a la carte, we will be able to combine some of the itineraries above to match your requirements
- Transfers from local hotel or airport to the ship and vice versa
- 7 nights on board
- Full board, which includes water, tea, coffee, juices, snacks between meals and after dives, refreshments
- Scheduled dives on the route
- 12 litre tanks and ballast
- Diving guides
- Surcharges for rising fuel prices
- National park fees
- Port fees: 25 euros only for cruises departing from Port Ghalib * payment on the first day
- Tanks of 15 liters (35 euros per week)
- Nitrox (70 EUR per week)
- Full rental equipment including computer 192 EUR per week
- Full rental equipment without computer 150 EUR per week
- Rental of equipment items separately available
- Nitrox or advanced diving courses * Depending on the route
- Local beer and wine, alcohol
- Tips crew and diving guides (recommended)
Note: all prices indicated are per person. All payments are before the departure of the ship. Payments are in cash
- 20% of the total amount of the reservation will be charged if you cancel more than 35 days before the arrival date.
- 50% will be charged if cancelled between 35 and 15 days before the arrival date.
- 100% will be charged if cancelled less than 15 days before the arrival date.
- Make sure you meet the country's requirements corresponding to your nationality Make sure your passport is valid at least six months after the date you plan to visit the country
- Diving insurance is mandatory for divers of all ages on all of our trips: bring your certificate as proof
- It is strongly recommended to have travel insurance that is appropriate for the type of diving holidays you are going to do
- Check the electrical standards (such as which plugs are used) in your destination country before travelling and bring the appropriate adaptor if necessary.
- The itinerary and the number of dives are indicative and are subject to weather conditions and conditions: safety is always first
- All divers must provide their diving certification card
- Diving computers are compulsory
- Local rates, fuel surcharges, distance rates, port fees, etc. may change without notice due to changes in government policy, changes in the price of oil, etc. The changes are beyond our control and the increases must be paid if the boat requests them. We will endeavour to inform you of any changes as soon as possible. A change in these rates does not entitle you to cancel the trip.