- On sale!
HOTEL 5 NIGHTS MINI SAFARI 3 DAYS / 2 NIGHTS I SHARM EL SHEIKH I RED SEA
Our Mini hotel + mini safari Packages combine the best of land and liveaboard. New for 2019 DiversAround is offering the perfect solution for divers and non-divers who do not want to spend a whole week on a liveaboard.
MINI SAFARI PACKAGE
Prices are based on two people sharing a room with two single beds or double bed in the hotel and then in the cabin two beds or double bed. Enjoy the best of the 2 worlds, hotel + diving and the taste of a mini cruise life on board. Suitable for groups, families, couples and friends. Experienced personnel.
Our packages offer a life cruise on board of 3 days 2 nights 5 days 4 nights of hotel and 3 days of daily diving that adapts to your needs. Departing every Monday and Thursday, our Mini Safari packages are suitable for any dates you have in mind for your trip. Guests sleep on the ship the night before departure cruise aboard life that rests at our pier here in Sharks Bay, ensure that the departure is very early in the morning and you can take advantage of the time
HIGHLIGHTS SHARKS BAY UMBI HOTEL
- Languages spoken English Arabic Spanish Italian, other languages upon request
- Family-style boutique diving resort. Easy access to the nightlife of Naama Bay
- Shisha, water sports, massage service.
- PADI 5 * Diving center with a large reef house
- The boats leave the private jetty.
- All kinds of diving courses available.
- Beachfront Restaurant Bar / Lounge Wi-Fi (free) Air conditioning
- International food, wine and beers.
- Babysitting / Children Services
- Visa Mastercard Cash
- Massages Services Snorkel Kitesurf Windsurf Sailing
- MV Freedom III is an economic boat that does not compromise the services in the.
- Strait of Tiran, Ras Mohamed National Park, Strait of Gubal
- Hammerhead sharks, whale sharks, mantas, dolphins.
- World class shipwreck diving in Thistlegorm, Dunraven
- Dives from zodiacs
- Departure and arrival from private port.
- Large terrace, living room with air conditioning and an incredible diving platform.
- Tanks with Int valves (Yoke), Tanks with Din valves, Din / Int adaptors, Available tanks of 15 liters, Nitrox (free), Rental equipment ($)
- Wi-Fi (free), Air conditioning, Lounge / TV area
- Non divers welcome on board
Don't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
Sharks Bay Umbi Village is an intimate dive resort with a friendly village feel, only 10 minutes from Naama Bay.
- Just meters from the shoreline, discover a vibrant house reef. Enjoy diving in the turquoise waters of Ras Mohammed National Marine Park, where it is common to see turtles, dolphins, reef sharks, anemones and clown fish!
- Sharks Bay Umbi Diving Village is reminiscent of how Sharm used to be before the arrival of large scale tourism. The village is Bedouin-owned and offers views of Tiran Island.
- The beachfront resort offers water sports, shisha, an open air restaurant and a bar. Massages can be arranged on request. The individually styled Bedouin Village (Standard) Rooms are built into the cliff above the bay and have superb views across the sea to Tiran Island, many with balconies or terraces. Constructed on different levels and accessed by a series of walkways, all have private bathrooms, air-conditioning, mini-fridges, television and telephone. Some rooms can sleep a maximum of 4 guests
- Voltage 220v
- Breakfast included
- Tax and service included
- Linen included
- Towels are included in the Standard rooms for bath and beach use, in the Beach cabins for bath use only,
- Airport pick-up available (€ 10 per group of up to 4 people)
- Laundry service available
- Free luggage storage
- Telephone / Fax facilities
- Free internet and Wi-Fi (dependent on local connection)
- 24-hour check in
- Safety deposit boxes free of charge
- Check in: 14:00
- Check out: midday (late checkouts are sometimes possible for an additional charge of € 10)
- Child Policy: if sharing with two adults the first child up to 6 years old is accommodated free of charge, parents with children over 6 years old will be charged the standard triple room rate.
Sharks Bay Umbi offers a great house reef and varied diving, suitable for all experience levels.
This PADI 5* Dive Center offers daily dive trips to local wrecks and marine protected areas. There is a fleet of spacious dive boats moored at the resort's private jetty, allowing for complete flexibility and convenience.
PADI diving courses are delivered in small groups, with a maximum of five students per instructor. The dive centre has a fully equipped classroom but often the instructors like to teach outside so you can work on your sun-tan at the same time.
After your day on the boat it is a short walk back to the Bedouin tent where you can relax with a drink at the end of the day!.
- 2 x double bed cabins, 1 x double bed with two single beds, 6 x twin bed cabins
- All cabins with air-con, en-suite, TV, DVD, mini-fridge, safe & hair dryer
- Maximum number of guests: 20 pax (minimum 8 pax)
- Salon & dining: air-con, large plasma screen TV, DVD, music system, library, Wi-Fi
- Sundeck: 2, one bow and one stern
- Voltage: 220v
- Special diets catered for
- (day 1) is at 20:00 with dinner served that evening.
- On day 1 there is no diving and no sailing, the boat will depart as early as possible on day 2 for your first diving day.
- Check-out will be at 14:00 after lunch on your departure day.
Double Bedouin Village Room
These individually styled Bedouin Village (Standard) Rooms are built into the cliff above the bay and have superb views across the sea to Tiran Island, many with balconies or terraces. Constructed on different levels and accessed by a series of walkways, all have private bathrooms, air-conditioning, mini-fridges, television and telephone. Some rooms can sleep a maximum of 4 guests. Single and double beds available.
- Fresh water shower Refrigerator Wi-Fi [Free] Telephone
- Room size: 20 m2
- Max. occupancy: 4
- Beds: 2 Twin
- Private bathroom: Yes
- Air conditioning: Yes
The wooden cabins are at sea level with the front row directly on the beach. All have small private bathrooms, air-conditioning and mini-fridges. This is the perfect Sharm holiday beach accommodation for families with small children or for anyone who wants easy access to the beach and waterfront. Towels are provided in the bathroom but not for beach use. All rooms are twin bedded.
- Fresh water shower Refrigerator Wi-Fi [Free]
- Room size: 20 m2
- Max. occupancy: 2
- Beds: 2 Twin
- Private bathroom: Yes
- Air conditioning: Yes
SHARKS BAY AND MINI SAFARI
- Arrive at Sharm el Sheikh International Airport and transfer to Sharks Bay Umbi Diving Village, overnight in Bedouin Village (Standard) room . Included meals: Breakfast
Days 2 – 4
- Daily boat diving (6 dives), overnight in Bedouin Village (Standard) room. Included meals: Breakfast
Days 5 – 7
- Early morning embarkation on Freedom liveaboard for 3 day | 2 night mini safari. Disembark after BBQ dinner on day 7 to Sharks Bay Umbi Diving Village, overnight in Bedouin Village (Standard) room. Included meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Transfer back to Sharm el Sheikh airport. Included meals: Breakfast
- Prices include Ras Mohamed entrance fee and Nitrox (for qualified divers, 12 ltr tanks)
- Prices are based on two people sharing a twin-bed room
- Dive equipment rental, meals other than stated above, transfers and any optional extras
- Single supplement, € 60
GOOD TO KNOW
- The maximum depth for diving in Egypt on compressed air and nitrox (if suitably qualified) is 40 metres
- Please note that any external links are provided for information purposes only: we can't be held responsible for the content or accuracy of external sites
- Make sure your passport is valid at least six months beyond the date on which you plan to leave the country
- Dive accident insurance (to include medical evacuation) is mandatory for divers of all ages on all our trips: please bring your certificate as proof
- Travel insurance and trip cancellation insurance (to include storm coverage where appropriate to the type of dive vacation booked) are strongly recommended
- Check the electrical standards (such as what plugs are used) in your destination country before you travel and bring the appropriate adaptor if required
- Except if indicated otherwise, your package price does not include potential surcharges for national parks, boat dives, night dives or other special trips. The price also does not include any dive gear beyond tanks, weights and weight belt
- Supplements, government taxes, marine park fees and upgrades are subject to change at very short notice, driven by local conditions, changes to government policy, etc. A change in these fees does not give you the right to cancel.