- On sale!
MY MACYS IN I FULL CHARTER I RED SEA
The boat is your floating hotel taking you safely to your chosen dive sites. Comfortable cabin with a private bathroom. Plenty of space to relax between the dives inside and out. Restaurant serving delicious food and snacks between. Cold beer. Watch a movie on the plasma screen. Nitrox and rental equipment available. Internet free
This offer is for groups and dive clubs, you can charter the whole boat and choose the Red Sea itinerary you want. Chartering a whole boat has great benefits, prices are way lower than when you book individuals, exclusivity, the boat will for you and your group only, you will have control of the boat itinerary, nº of dives, dive profiles etc. I’m interested in a group dive trip – what should I do next?Don’t think twice, get in contact with us to receive more information on what we can offer your group. We’ll help you decide every factor of the trip, so you and your group can have the ultimate diving experience in the any destination around the globe.If you need a dive guide speaks your language let us know
How to book a full charter trip with us
- Select 1 as number of participants
- Select the number of people who need rental equipment and nitrox
- Choose the dates you want to travel
- In the "observations" box add the name of the club or the group leader, the rest of the participants names of this trip will be requested later when the reservation is confirmed
- If you do not have a specific date and only know the month or months you want to travel, add this information in the "observations" box
- Add in this box any other relevant information, if you want to talk with us add your contact details
- In these types of reservations, the reservation and payment process is special and personalised.
- Once you have selected the date, we will contact the boat to see if it is available on the dates chosen to charter, if so we will contact you by email and phone to specify details, if the reservation is of your entire satisfaction, to finish your booking you will need to pay a deposit of 30% of the total and the rest a few weeks before the trip * We will notify you when is the final payment
- We will ask for the name of all participants, details of the diving level, flight dates, etc.
- We will make a personalised follow-up of the reservation between our team, the boat and those in charge of the group
- If the boat is not available we will send you a short list of boats available we recommend you choose from with the same characteristic as this one
- Languages on board - English and Arabic.
- Diving in Egypt is available all year round. Best time March to middle of December
- North route - Ras Mohamed National Park, Straits of Tiran, Thistlegorm
- South routes - Brothers, Daedalus, Elphinstone, Deep south (St Johns, Abu Fendira, Zabargad, Claudia)
- Type of sharks (whaleshark, hammerhead, reef, grey, thresher, tiger, silky, silver tip, white tip oceanic) giant mantas, dolphins, dugons
- Moderate currents, incredible visibility, vertical walls, colourful reefs, wrecks
- Non divers welcome
- Huge lounge, exterior solarium
- International and local food
- Free Wi-Fi, limited to areas where there is a signal
- Free national park fees
- Trips are from Saturday to Saturday
SERVICES ON BOARD
- Diving from diving platform and Zodiacs
- Diving courses, nitrox, and rental equipment, you must reserve them in advance
- Diving guides and night dives available
- Diving area with showers, toilets, plugs, camera area and rinse equipment
- Tanks with Int (Yoke) and Din valves, Din / Int adaptors, 15 liter tanks available
- Centralised air conditioning, televisions, music, bookshop, games
- Snorkel, barbecues, crew party
- A la carte buffet, vegetarian food, halal food, snacks all day * let us know if you need any special food
- Beer and wine available on the boat, you need to purchase in the boat what you need the first day, no bar services during the trip
- Payment on board are only cash, all payments need to be done in arrival day (nitrox, alcohol etc)
- Alarm, fire extinguisher, life jackets, life rafts, radio positioning beacon
- Emergency oxygen, first aid kit, crew trained for emergency
Don't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
M/Y Macys In is a 36 metre vessel with a big indoor salon equipped with LCD TV, DVD player and music system and 2 sundecks.
10 twin bed cabins and 3 suites with double beds and can accommodate 26 guests. Each cabin is equipped with a mini fridge, air conditioning, a large storage place for personal items and bathroom with toilet and shower.
The boat is your floating hotel and takes you comfortably and safely to your chosen dive sites, there is plenty of space to relax between the dives inside and out. At the end of the day you can take a cold beer and talk about the fantastic things you’ve seen underwater, watch a movie on the plasma screen, or maybe just get a good nights sleep ready for the next days diving.
Our boat can travel great distances enabling you to explore the best and most remote dive sites. The crew onboard will be looking after your every need so all you have to do is put on your gear, step off the back of the boat and enjoy the world class diving. Our experienced dive guides will make sure you get the best underwater experience while keeping high safety standards.
We offer Dive Safaris that cover the full Egyptian Red Sea. Our boat will take you safely and comfortably to your chosen destinations whether it be exploring the wrecks of the North or experiencing the fantastic marine life of the south. Take a look at our list of standard routes. If you still have not found what you are looking for check out our 'specials' or talk with us about organizing that special trip.
the restaurant will serve delicious food 3 times a day (and snacks in between)
Our on board Chef will creative Egyptian and International dishes to suit all appetites. Meal time will be become another highlight of the day!
DIVING WITH US
We think Liveaboards are the best way to experience diving. Imagine cruising in comfort between your chosen dive sites enjoying life on the open sea. Onboard things are very relaxed but be prepared for some early mornings to get the most out of the diving!
The Red Sea holds one of the most spectacular coastal and marine environments of the world and has great bio-diversity, rich in fauna and flora. The sea is the habitat of over 1,248 marine species and 250 soft and hard corals. Not only has it got fish from the Indian Ocean and the Indo-Pacific, but 17% of the fish species and 8% of the corals are endemic to the Red Sea and found no where else on the planet. It is also home to 29 species of Shark, 10 species of Dolphin, 5 species of Turtle, and the rare Dugong.
SUITE WITH DOUBLE BED MAIN DECK
Each cabin equipped with a mini fridge, central air conditioning, large storage place for personal items and WC/shower.
- Size: 9 m²
- Beds: 1 Double
- Max occupancy: 2
- Shareable: No
- Private bathroom: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes
TWIN BED CABIN LOW AND MAIN DECK
Each cabin equipped with a mini fridge, central air conditioning, large storage place for personal items and WC/shower.
- Size: 7 m²
- Beds: 2 Twin
- Max occupancy: 2
- Shareable: Yes
- Private bathroom: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes
MOST RELEVANT INFORMATION
- Depending on the itinerary you select for your trip the departure and arrival port of can be Hurghada or Marsa Alam.
- Southern routes such as Brothers, Daedalus and Elphinstone or Deep South depart from Port Ghalib (Marsa Alam)
- North routes such as North Classic Route, North and Wrecks leave from Hurghada
- The ports could vary according to the logistics of the boat and what the group needs, we will always advise the best combination for your group and the boat.
- It is important to remember that the port is chosen in reference to the distance to the dive sites
- All cruises on this boat are from Saturday to Saturday, the first Saturday check in, the last Saturday check out.
- Attention! The departure / arrival to the marina can change due to the internal logistics of the boat, the bad weather conditions of the previous week or the bad weather forecast.
DEPARTURE AND EMBARKING DAY
- The airports recommended to embark in this boat are Hurghada Int or Marsa Alam Int., The most known airport and easy to get to is the one in the city of Hurghada.
- The transfer from either of the two airports to the boat and from the boat to the airport on the first and last day is included in the price.
- If you arrive to Hurghada and the boat leaves from Port Ghalib (Marsa Alam) the transfer by land is also included and it takes around 3 hours.
- If the boat leaves from Hurghada, the transfer from the airport to Hurghada to the boat is 10 minutes
- If the boat leaves from Port Ghalib, the transfer from the airport to Marsa Alam to the boat is 10 minutes
- Transfers from hotels in Hurghada to the boat are included as well
- Only two transfers are included, one on boarding day and the other on disembarkation day
- Transfers other days that are not specified here are extras, they cost money and it is not guaranteed that the boat can do them since it is not in the program.
- At the airport or at the hotel, a person carrying JP Marine sign will pick up (transfers are shared group, there may be a waiting time at the airport, depending on the flights of other passengers, transfer might need to go pick up others clients from hotels)
- The embarkation is the first day indicated on the date the cruise begins, all the cruises begin on Saturday and the boarding time is in the afternoon from 5 pm until the early morning of Sunday maximum 6 am.
- The boat leaves port on Sunday morning around 8 am to go to the first diving point where to shallow dive to test the diving equipment, surface buoy, adjust each divers' group will take place
ARRIVAL AND DISEMBARKING DAY
- The boat arrives at port on Friday afternoon, this day only 2 dives are done in the morning.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you are respected 24 hours before flight time after your last dive
- Once the boat arrives at port, you can get off and visit the area if you want to, dinner will be served on the boat, and the night of this day you will sleep on the boat.
- Transfers to the airport will be according to the time of your flights, the maximum time to disembark is Saturday morning at 10:00 am.
- In case of need the boat could give advance notice and of necessity to provide the last night from Friday to Saturday in a 4 * HB hotel, if it was the case, the hotel is paid by the boat and any extra transfer is offered free of charge,
- On the Deep South area is located the Navy base of the naval forces of the Army of Egypt.
- · The dive operator routine is to request permission on Monday and receive a response on Thursday, 2 days before the trip. In the case of a ban on navigation in the areas of Zabargad and Rocky, as well as the areas of St Johns and Abu Fendira, the route will be changed to a similar accessible one. Trip compensation and cancellation are not possible.
- Port departure / arrival can be changed due to internal logistic, bad weather conditions on previous week or bad weather forecast. In case of changes, all transfers are provided to the new marina, can not be a refund or compensation.
- We will advise you the type of diving certification recommended for each itinerary
- Number of planned dives depending on the weather conditions.
- In the Red Sea the number of dives in each itinerary can change from 18 to 23 dives per trip, we will let you know the number of dives available in each itinerary
- Currents in some areas of this route can be strong.
- DAY 1 (Saturday): Arrival and assistance at the airport. Collecting your luggage. At the indicated time, transfer to the port in Hurghada or Port Ghaleb depending on the route. Boarding the boat, welcome drink and presentation briefing of the boat and crew (depending on the schedule of flights will be the first day or the next day early morning). Distribution of cabins. Overnight on board. You can take some time this day to prepare your diving equipment. The Cruise Director will tell you if you have any payment, remember that the rental equipment, nitrox, other payments were made before the ship leaves the port, the payments are cash. If you want to buy beers or wine for your trip on the boat you will have to tell the Cruise Director before the departure of the ship, buy and pay it at once, you can store the drinks in your cabin or in the boat's refrigerators.
- DAYS 2 to 7 (Sunday to Friday) DIVING ITINERARY A LA CARTE ": Diving trip with full board (including water) and daily diving plan You will dive the best and most important dive sites of the itinerary you select. Friday afternoon / night , arrival at port Dinner and accommodation on board Free time to enjoy the local atmosphere, shopping and / or optional excursions in the area.
- DAY 8 (Saturday): Disembark in Port Ghaleb or Hurghada. Transfer to the hotel or airports
WHAT THE RED SEA OFFERSTHE RED SEA, A DIVING DESTINATION YOU ALWAYS WANT TO RETURN TO.
- Thousands of divers from all over the world travel to the Egyptian Red Sea and many of them return, year after year. There must be a reason! Perhaps it is because it is considered one of the best diving destinations in the world and without a doubt, the number 1 in value for money? The pleasant climatic conditions, the amazing reef systems, full of life and color. The incredible number of spectacular shipwrecks or the possibility of having breathtaking encounters with a great diversity of species. All this as well as the most incredible ancient history to be found anywhere on Earth, making it the destination par excellence for a Great Diving trip.
- The North Route is our No. 1 route of the Red Sea. It is considered the best route to discover Red Sea diving. It is a complete and simple route for diving, matching all diving levels, although we recommend advanced open water level or equivalent. The sailing on this route is very short and pleasant, reaching the furthest dive sites in about two hours. The wide range of dive sites will give you the chance of diving amazing reefs like those found in Ras Mohammed National Park and the Straits of Tiran, visiting the living WWII museum at the wreck of SS Thistlegorm, explore spectacular wrecks
- BDE route: "Brothers, Daedalus & Elphinstone" This is probably the most famous for sightings of large pelagic species. Most of the dives on this route are drifts along with breath-taking walls in the three most famous reefs of the Red Sea. With a bit of luck, we will be able to spot oceanic white sharks, gray reef sharks, white tip reef sharks, hammerheads, thresher sharks, silky sharks, rays blanket and even the elusive whale shark! On this route, currents can be a significant factor during the dives, it is highly recommended to have a minimum of 50 dives to be able to safely enjoy the entire route.
- Deep south route Quite unusual route due to its remoteness, but still highly recommended for its biodiversity and rarity. We will visit Zabargad Island with its mysterious Russian wreck, its spectacular coral garden & the impressive soft coral walls of the Rocky Island where there is high possibility to find pelagic fish. Besides, we will visit the sunken Habilis with its exuberant life where many pelagic fish move close to feed themselves, the pinnacle marine of the awesome caves in Umm Hararim & the incredible reefs of Claudia, Malahi & Shaab Maksour.
- Itineray a la carte, we will be able to combine some of the itineraries above to match your requirements
- Transfers from local hotel or airport to the ship and vice versa
- 7 nights on board
- Full board, which includes water, tea, coffee, juices, snacks between meals and after dives, refreshments
- Scheduled dives on the route
- 12 liter tanks and ballast
- Diving guides
- Surcharges for rising fuel prices
- National park fees
- Port Fees: 25 euros only for cruises departing from Port Ghalib * payment on the first day
- Tanks of 15 liters (35 euros per week)
- Nitrox (70 EUR per week)
- Full rental equipment including computer 192 EUR per week
- Full rental equipment without computer 150 EUR per week
- Rental of equipment items separately available
- Nitrox or advanced diving courses * Depending on the route
- Local beer and wine, alcohol
- Tips crew and diving guides (recommended)
- Note: all prices indicated are per person. All payments are before the departure of the ship. Payments are in cash
What happens if I have to cancel my reservation?
Your reservation request is free and you can cancel it at any time within the first 72 hours. During this time, you can easily find matching flights and get answers from our reservation team for any other questions you may have. Once you have confirmed and paid for your reservation, the following cancellation policy will apply:
- 20% of the total amount of the reservation will be charged and cancellation more than 35 days before the arrival date.
- 50% will be charged if canceled between 35 and 15 days before the arrival date.
- 100% will be charged less than 15 days before the arrival date.
In case of cancellation, the refund will be transferred to your bank account, credit card or PayPal account within 10 business days
- Make sure you meet the country's requirements corresponding to your nationality Make sure your passport is valid at least six months after the date you plan to visit the country
- Diving insurance is mandatory for divers of ages on all of our trips: bring your certificate as proof
- It is strongly recommended to have travel insurance that is appropriate for the type of diving holidays you are going to do
- Check the electrical standards (such as which plugs are used) in your destination country before traveling and bring the appropriate adapter if necessary.
- The itinerary and the number of dives are indicative and are subject to weather conditions and conditions: safety is always first
- All divers must provide their diving certification card
- Diving computers are compulsory
- Local rates, fuel surcharges, distance rates, port fees, etc. may change without notice due to changes in government policy, changes in the price of oil, etc. The changes are beyond our control and the increases must be paid if the boat requests them. We will endeavor to inform you of any changes as soon as possible. A change in these rates does not entitle you to cancel the trip.