- On sale!
SEA SERPENT I FULL CHARTER I BROTHERS DAEDALUS ELPHISTONEI RED SEA
This luxurious yacht offers Chef prepared buffet meals. Free WIFI & Nitrox. Re-breather friendly. Dives from easy enter tenders. 2 Dive Professionals. English, German, Russian and Arabic spoken.
This is a full charter offer for the most famous shark route in the world, other routes of the Red Sea available prices vary according to season and route.
Check our calendar for which months are included in each season
- Languages Spoken - English. German. Arabic. Spanish. Russian.
- Ras Mohamed National Park, Tiran Straits, Brothers, Daedalus, Elphinstone, St Johns
- Incredible visibility, brilliant vertical walls, soft corals with schools of fish and large pelagics
- Hammerheads, whalesharks, oceanic white-tips, mantas, thresher sharks and dugongs
- World-class wreck diving on Thistlegorm, Rosalie Muller, Salem Express
- Dives from tenders
- Rebreathers welcome
- Large size cabins, spacious saloon and 2 sun decks with bar to enjoy your free time
- Free nitrox and internet
SERVICES ON BOARD
- Tanks With Int (Yoke) Valves. Tanks With Din Valves. Din/Int Adapters. 15L Tanks Available. Nitrox (Free). Rental Equipment ($).
- Battery Charging Station. Warm-Water Showers. Fish Id And Diving Books. Spacious Dive Deck. Separate Zodiac/Dhoni.
- Fire Alarm. Fire Extinguisher. Life Jackets. Life Rafts. Emergency Oxygen Kit. Automatic External Defibrillator (Aed). First Aid Kits. Vhf Radio. Emergency Positioning Radio Beacon.
- Wi-Fi (Free). Air-Conditioning. Lounge/TV Area. Equipment For Kids. Movies.
- Snorkelling. Rebreather-Friendly
- Buffet. Alcohol. Vegetarian Food. Halal Food.
- Payments - Cash
Don't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
THE SPLENDOUR OF THE LIVEABOARD SEA SERPENT EXTENDS BEYOND THE UNDERWATER MARVELS OF THE RED SEA AND OFFERS ITS GUESTS THE DIVE SAFARI OF A LIFETIME
Sea Serpent liveaboard transports Divers in style the on the latest generation of luxury dive vessels which combines famous design standards with our broad knowledge and vast liveaboard experience. This spacious and luxurious liveaboard pampers its guests as it delivers Divers to amazing Drift Dives, Sheer Drop-Offs, Caverns, Wrecks, Vibrant Reefs, large Pelagics and a vast array of fish species. The Dive Safaris featured on Sea Serpent liveaboard travel to the best sites in the Red Sea such as Brother Islands, Rocky Island, Daedelus, St Johns Reef.
ABOUT THE BOAT
The Sea Serpent liveaboard is an impressive 112 feet (34m) long and features a crew of 12 English, German, Arabic and Russian speaking staff members. These experienced crew members strive to provide quality service to ensure the perfect dive vacation, above water as well as below. This dive safari liveaboard yacht will accommodate 20 guests in 10 spacious and comfortable air conditioned cabins. The 2 Cabin options on this liveaboard are Twin bed cabins on the lower deck and double bed cabins on the main deck. The cabins are equipped with individual temperature controls, private bathrooms with hot water showers, towels and bathrobes, mini bar, music, reading light, mirror, storage, 24-hour, 220v electricity supply, and European-style 2-pin plugs. These cabins are perfect for sleeping and relaxing in privacy between dives.
LIVEABOARD SEA SERPENT UNDERSTANDS THAT QUALITY MEALS ARE PARAMOUNT ON ANY LIVEABOARD DIVE VACATION
Meals will be plentiful and appeal to every appetite in order to fuel the action packed dives. Meals on the Sea Serpent liveaboard charters are served in the air conditioned main salon and will consist of International cuisine and local delicacies. The Chef prepared, mouth watering meals are served buffet style in the dining section of air-conditioned saloon. Three main meals will be served each day along with snacks of fruit, biscuits, tea, coffee and water, to ensure no Divers go hungry. Soft drinks, beer, wine and other alcoholic drinks are available for purchase. Special diets such as vegetarian and halal can be accommodated with advanced notice.
THE LIVEABOARD SEA SERPENT HAS MANY OPTIONS TO FOR GUESTS TO REST AND RELAX ON THIS COMFORTABLE YACHT BETWEEN THE OUTSTANDING DIVING
This begins with the spacious air-conditioned salon featuring a state-of-the-art audio and visual entertainment system complete with movies. Stay connected to friends and family on this dive safari adventure with the free onboard Wi-Fi. End the perfect day of diving at the bar with your buddy recapping the day’s incredible dives. On the 2 spacious decks, guests may soak up the sun on the cushioned lounge chairs, or enjoy the views of the Red Sea on the shaded deck area. Guests looking for more action between dives are welcome to try their hand at fishing or go snorkelling!
WE ARE A GROUP OF FRIENDS AND WANT TO CHARTER THE WHOLE BOAT, IS THIS POSSIBLE?
Of course this is possible, please contact DiversAround for options. Having the whole boat for a group of friends is ideal and way cheaper. We have special group and full charter discounts available.
DOUBLE TWIN BED CABIN - LOWER DECK
Accommodation is offered in 8 cabins with two single beds in each, all with en-suite facilities. The luxurious cabins are equipped with individually controlled air-conditioning, mini bar, bathrobes and towels, among other services. Size: 8 m². Beds: 2 Single. Max occupancy: 2. Shareable: Yes. Private bathroom: Yes. Air Conditioning: Yes.
DOUBLE SUITE CABIN - MAIN DECK
Accommodations in the 2 suites have a double bed, with en-suite facilities. The luxurious cabins are equipped with individually controlled air-conditioning, mini bar, bathrobes and towels, among other services. Size: 9 m². Beds: 1 Double + 1 Bunk. Max occupancy: 2. Shareable: Yes. Private bathroom: Yes. Air Conditioning: Yes.
MOST RELEVANT INFORMATION
- The boat leaves from Port Ghalib or Hurghada (depending on your chosen itinerary) and ends at Port Ghalib or Hurghada (depending on your chosen itinerary).
- Attention! The departure/arrival at the marina can change due to the internal logistics of the boat, the bad weather conditions of the previous week or the bad weather forecast.
DEPARTURE AND EMBARKING DAY
- The nearest airport is Hurghada or Port Ghalib. The best-known and easiest airport to reach is the one in the city of Hurghada (HRG). The nearest airport to Port Ghalib is Marsa Alam Intl. (RMF).
- The transfer from either of the two airports to the boat and from the boat to the airport on the first and last day is included in the price.
- If you arrive in Hurghada and the boat leaves from Port Ghalib, the transfer by land is included and takes around 3 hours.
- If the boat leaves from Hurghada or Port Ghalib, the transfer from the airport Hurghada or Port Ghalib to the boat is 10 minutes.
- Transfers from hotels to the boat are included as well
- Only two transfers are included, one on boarding day and the other on disembarkation day
- Transfers other days that are not specified here are extras, they cost money and it is not guaranteed that the boat can do them since it is not in the program.
- At the airport or at the hotel, a person carrying a Sea Serpent sign will pick you up (transfers are shared group, there may be a waiting time at the airport, depending on the flights of other passengers, transfer might need to go pick up others clients from hotels).
- Towels and soap are included
- The embarkation is the first day indicated on the date the cruise begins and the boarding time is in the afternoon from 5 pm until the early morning - maximum 6 am.
- The boat leaves port in the morning around 8 am to go to the first diving point where a shallow dive to test the diving equipment, surface buoy, adjust each divers' group will take place.
ARRIVAL AND DISEMBARKING DAY
- The boat arrives at port in the afternoon, this day only 2 dives are done in the morning.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you are respected 24 hours before flight time after your last dive
- Once the boat arrives at port, you can get off and visit the area if you want to, dinner will be served on the boat, and the night of this day you will sleep on the boat.
- Check out and disembarkation is between 08:00 and 12:00 on the last day.
- Hotel drop-off time is in the morning
- Airport drop-off time is in the morning
- In case of need the boat could give advance notice and of necessity to provide the last night in a 4 * HB hotel, if it was the case, the hotel is paid by the boat and any extra transfer is offered free of charge.
- On the Deep South area is located the Navy base of the naval forces of the Army of Egypt.
- The dive operator routine is to request permission 2 days before the trip. In the case of a ban on navigation in the areas of Zabargad and Rocky, as well as the areas of St Johns and Abu Fendira, the route will be changed to a similar accesible one. Trip compensation and cancellation are not possible.
- Port departure/arrival can be changed due to internal boat logistic, bad weather conditions on previous week or bad weather forecast. In case of changes all transfers are provided to the new marina, cannot be issue of refund or compensations
- Approx. 17 – 18 dives. 30+ dives recommended Open Water
- Advanced Open Water Diver + Deep Diver speciality are highly recommended for insurance reason (certification can be obtained for a moderate fee on board )
- It is mandatory that each diver has the following equipment and papers: Dive computer, surface signalling device (SMB), snorkel, diving certificate, a regulator with alternate air source, torch (for night dives), a weight belt or integrated weight jackets.
- We also suggest that you should have the most important spare parts with you like mask and fin straps and the repair kit for your type of regulator. Please think as well about batteries, seals and bulbs for your torch.
- Rental equipment is not normally available onboard and need to be pre booked
- We require you have a minimum of 20 logged dives for cruises that visit the Wreck of the Thistlegorm and 30 logged dives for cruises that visit the marine parks (Brothers, Zabargad, Daedalus & Rocky).
- To dive with a dive buddy, you must be a PADI Open Water diver or equivalent and be able to complete each dive with your buddy or following your guide.
- On some dives the recommended depth is below 18m therefore advanced or Deep Diver training is advised.
- Many of the dives in the Red Sea are suitable for all levels of divers, however, unpredictable and strong currents are to be expected anytime and anywhere.
- Inexperienced divers may find some dives challenging and may be asked by the Cruise Director to skip dives that are not suitable for their diving experience
- Number of planned dives depending on the weather conditions and the route are around 18 to 21 dives.
- Currents in some areas of this route can be strong.
- No night dives in Marine parks such BDE
- DAY 1: Arrival and assistance at the airport. Collecting your luggage. At the indicated time, transfer to the port in Hurghada or Port Ghaleb depending the route. Boarding the boat, welcome drink and presentation briefing of the boat and crew (depending on the schedule of flights will be the first day or the next day early morning). Distribution of cabins. Overnight on board. You can take some time this day to prepare your diving equipment. The Cruise Director will tell you if you have to make any payment
- DAYS 2nd to 6th 18 A 21 are the nº of dives in this trip -DIVING CRUISE "BDE": Diving trip with full board and daily diving plan. You will dive he most important dive sites of this route.
- DAY 7TH 2 dives in the morning. Afternoon / night, arrival at port. Dinner and accommodation on board. Free time to enjoy the local atmosphere, shopping and / or optional excursions in the area.
- DAY 8 HURGHADA or PORT GHALEB: Disembark in Port Ghaleb or Hurghada. Transfer to the hotel or airports
RED SEA DIVE ROUTES
BDE - Brothers, Daedalus, Elphinstone Route
- The golden triangle includes the famous Brothers Islands, Daedalus Reef and Elphinstone Reef. It is a route with a long navigation distance, since all the dive sites are far from the coast.
- The Brothers Islands is the highlight of this route. These two islands are located in the middle of the Red Sea and are a refuge of thousands of species, and the encounter with large pelagic is usually common. Their walls are full of coral, the great currents and the spectacular nature of life, are the great references of these islands, not forgetting the sightings of oceanic whitetip, threshers and grey sharks amongst others. We will also dive in the Numidia wreck that with its almost vertical position and the visibility of the Red Sea, makes this wreck a unique visual spectacle. In this area is also the Aida wreck.
- Our second dive destination will be Daedalus Reef, famous for sightings of hammerhead sharks and large coral formations. Large banks of hammerhead sharks live in the area of the reef and come frequently to feed.
- Finally, we will visit the Elphinstone Reef, which stands a few meters above the surface and whose life surprises and amazes even the most experienced divers. All kinds of pelagics visit the cleaning stations on this reef where their walls are lost in the depth of this sea.
The highlight on the dives
- Oceanic whitetip shark "Longimanus" A very curious shark that approaches divers and that is usually a few meters deep. Giant manta rays come to the island for the cleaning stations.
- Thresher sharks, with their characteristic long fins in the form of a whip, patrol the islands. Banks of hammerhead sharks, sometimes reaching up to 20 specimens. Grey and silky sharks are seen often in the reefs. Whale sharks and tigers sharks are another spectacle you can find. H.H. Numidia - British ship of 107m of length sunk in 1901
- Full board, including water, tea, coffee, snacks between meals and after dives, soft drinks
- Dive guides
- 7 nights onboard or 6 nights onboard and last night in a 4* hotel on land
- Harbour fees (30 EUR per trip)
- Route fees (National Park, fuel and Visa) (160 EUR per trip)
- 15 liter tanks (35 EUR per trip)
- Tips for the crew (recommended)
- Rental equipment 175 EUR
- Local beer & wine
- 10% of the total booking amount will be charged if you cancel more than 45 days prior to arrival
- 25% will be charged if you cancel between 45 and 30 days prior to arrival
- 60% will be charged if you cancel between 30 and 14 days prior to arrival
- 100% will be charged if you cancel less than 14 days prior to arrival
- Make sure you meet the requirements corresponding to your nationality and the entry in the country you are visiting
- Make sure your passport is valid at least six months after the date you plan to leave the country
- Diving insurance is mandatory for divers of all ages on all of our trips: bring your certificate as proof
- It is strongly recommended to take out travel insurance that is appropriate for the type of diving holidays booked
- Check the electrical standards (such as which plugs are used) in your destination country before travelling and bring the appropriate adaptor if necessary.
- The itinerary and the number of dives are indicative and are subject to weather conditions and conditions: safety is always first
- All divers must provide their diving certification card
- Diving computers are compulsory
- Local rates, fuel surcharges, distance rates, port fees, etc. may change without notice due to changes in government policy, changes in the price of oil, etc. The changes are beyond our control and the increases must be paid if the boat requests them. We will endeavour to inform you of any changes as soon as possible. A change in these rates does not entitle you to cancel the trip.