- On sale!
CAMEL DIVE CLUB AND HOTEL I SHARM EL SHEIKH I EGYPT
Diving in Sharm El Sheikh with Camel Dive Club & Hotel. Enjoy a perfect Red Sea diving holiday with daily dives to Ras Mohammed and Tiran.
- English German Spanish Arabic Czech French Italian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Russian Swedish Turkish Ukrainian Other Languages On Request
- Intimate 4* dive resort in Sharm El Sheikh
- Winner of Tauchen Magazine's Best Diving Hotel Worldwide
- Over 30 years’ experience
- Great location amongst Naama Bay’s cafes, restaurants and shops
- Central courtyard with swimming pool designed for scuba diving courses
- Access to Straits of Tiran and Ras Mohammed National Park
- Award-winning restaurants, bars and roof top chill-out zone
- Full wheelchair accessibility (PADI Accessibility Award)
- Established in 1986, 30+ years of experience
- PADI 5* Instructor Development Dive Resort
- Recreational, technical and professional training
- Access SS Dunraven and SS Thistlegorm
- Straits of Tiran, Ras Mohammed National Park
- Shore diving and boat snorkelling excursions
- Separate school for student divers
- DIVE COURSES PADI. Project Aware Specialties Intro Dives/Discover Scuba Scuba Refresher Open Water Diver Advanced Open Water Diver Rescue Diver Certification Divemaster Instructor/Idc Course Kids Courses Nitrox Certification Underwater Photography Deep Diver Certification Night Diver Wreck Diver Cavern Diving Drift Diving Boat Diver Drysuit Peak Performance Buoyancy Sidemount Diver Other Specialties Technical Diving Courses
- Tanks With Int (Yoke) Valves Tanks With Din Valves Din/Int Adapters 15L Tanks Available Filling Station
- Equipment For Kids Rebreather-Friendly
- Shop Training Pool Battery Charging Station House Reef Facilities For Disabled Guests Air Conditioning Warm-Water Showers Fish Id And Diving Books
- Emergency Oxygen Kit First Aid Kits Vhf Radio
- Padi 5 Star Dive Resort Padi 5 Star Idc Padi 5 Star Idc Resort Padi Tecrec Facility Padi Green Star Award Padi Recreational Facility
- Live Music Book Swap/Library Sunset Cruises Cultural Excursions Karaoke Nightclub
- Beer And Wine Private Dining Buffet A La Carte Snacks All Day Alcohol Vegetarian Food Halal Food Gluten Free Food Kosher Food
- Hot Tub/Whirlpool/Jacuzzi
- Restaurant Swimming Pool(S) Bar / Lounge Facilities For Disabled Guests Heating
- Visa Mastercard Cash (Usd) Cash (Eur) Cash (Gbp) Cash (Local Currency)
- Wheelchair/Disabled-Friendly Solo Travellers
- Marine Conservation Program
- Snorkeling Darts
- Wi-Fi (Free) Air-Conditioning
Don't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
Camel Dive Club & Hotel is a small and friendly resort for 4 * divers in Sharm El Sheikh.
- Established in 1986, the resort offers an oasis of tranquility among the cafes, restaurants and shops of Naama Bay. Camel Dive Club & Hotel are proud winners of the Best Diving Hotel of Tauchen Magazine
- There are 38 comfortable rooms spread over 2 floors around a central courtyard and a swimming pool. All rooms have access to the sandy beach, a 2-minute walk away.
- There is a wide variety of restaurants and bars serving grilled specialties, fresh pizza, award-winning Italian cuisine, homemade ice cream and much more.
- The main jetty is 5 minutes walk from the complex, which allows maximum comfort and relaxation for diving.
- Camel Dive Club is one of the most well-known and experienced diving centers in Sharm El Sheikh.
- As a PADI 5 * Instructor Development Dive Resort, Camel Dive Club can offer a full range of recreational, technical and professional diving courses. Specialties include Drift, Night and Sidemount Diver.
- The center offers scuba diving, scuba diving and snorkeling trips from the local pier, 5 minutes away. Scuba diving excursions depart from the Sharm El Sheikh pier (about 15 minutes) for SS Dunraven and SS Thistlegorm.
- The dive center is open every day from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. The facilities include a locked storage room, a rest area and a separate school with classroom facilities.
Daily diving in Sharm El Sheikh
- Incredible local dive sites and the world class fish schooling event at Ras Mohamed
- One of the most famous wrecks in the world SS Thistlegorm
- Sharm diving is at its absolute best for decades as dive sites have had a few years to recover from the crowds. Stunning hard and soft corals and amazing marine life encounters abound in some of the clearest waters the Red Sea has to offer.
- Whether you are daily diving, learning to dive or taking your diving qualifications a step further, learners and experienced divers alike will feel well looked after in the experienced hands of our welcoming team of PADI instructors and guides.
- As a certified diver, you may dive by shore or join our daily boat trips. There are over thirty dive sites near Sharm El Sheikh. Our friendly and experienced instructors will guide you around some of the best. We take care of all the logistics, so you can relax and enjoy your dives.
- You will usually make your first dive by shore or boat at a local site along the coast. Local sites are sheltered from waves and current and offer an easy and relaxing start to your diving holiday. Our instructors will advise you on other trips including Ras Mohammed National Park, the Straits of Tiran, SS Thistlegorm and SS Dunraven, Dahab and night dives.
- Divers are accompanied by a dive guide
- Maximum of five buddy teams per guide
- Full briefing before every dive, covering safety and features of interest
- All our dive centres and boats carry emergency equipment
- Choose a full or half day diving, or diving packages
- Please note that if your diving certification involves a depth limit up to 12m, we require you to have a private dive guide for daily diving.
Diving by shore
- Our shore dives are the perfect activity for those who do not have enough time to enjoy a full day trip or for first time divers in the Red Sea. You can make guided shore dives from our house reef in Naama Bay which has a gently sloping, sandy bottom with coral pinnacles, sea grass and plenty of marine life, in addition to easy access from our dive centre in Naama Bay. This dive site will surprise you with unexpected sightings both during daylight and night dives.
Diving by boat
- Join one of our boat trips for the widest possible choice of dive sites, and a relaxing day out. All our dive centres offer diving by boat. Our boats are comfortable and spacious with sundeck and shaded areas, saloon, and toilets. A freshly-prepared buffet lunch is offered on board. Hot and cold drinks are available. All boats are equipped with lifejackets, marine safety equipment, VHF radio, oxygen, and first aid kits.
These rooms offer a balcony or terrace with pool views. Each space comes with air conditioning, a private bathroom with shower, satellite TV, fridge, direct dial telephone, digital safe and tea and coffee making facilities. Twin beds available on request.
Balcony/Terrace Air Conditioning Ceiling fan Heating Private bathroom Fresh water shower Tea/coffee making facilities Refrigerator Hair dryer Mini-bar In-room safe Telephone TV
- Room size: 30 m2
- Max. occupancy: 3
- Beds: 1 King
- Private bathroom: Yes
- WiFi in room: No
- Air conditioning: Yes
- Pool View Room for 12 night(s)
- 20 boat dives per diver
- Your pre-booked dives are clearly marked as either boat or shore dives and take place at standard dive sites. Unless otherwise indicated, they don't cover premium options like night dives or special dive sites and don't include national park fees or equipment beyond weights, weight belt and tanks.
- Free DAN dive accident insurance(if trip value > USD 1000 per person)
- Weight Belt/Weights/Tank(s)
- Free nitrox
- Free WiFi (public areas)
- Note: all listed prices are per person
- Transfer from the airport (one-way) - add one PER PERSON (for groups of TWO or more): EUR 17 (per person)
- Transfer back to the airport (one-way) - add one PER PERSON (for groups of TWO or more): EUR 17 (per person)
- Transfer from the airport (one-way) - add one if you are a SINGLE TRAVELER: EUR 23 (per person)
- Transfer back to the airport (one-way) - add one if you are a SINGLE TRAVELER: EUR 23 (per person)
- Full scuba set, Mask and snorkel. Fins, Wetsuit, BCD, Regulator, Dive computer, Flashlight (torch), 15 liter tank
- Third dive per day: EUR 27 (per dive/person)
- National Park Fees/Marine Park Fees: 5 EUR (per diving day/person)
- Buffet lunch onboard and unlimited soft drinks: 8 EUR (per diving day/person)
- Unlimited soft drinks on board: 4 EUR (per diving day/person)
- Night dive (shore/reef): 40 EUR (per dive/person)
- Supplement for Dahab Trip (land trip, bookable on site upon availability): 75 EUR (per activity/person)
- Supplement for Dunraven wreck (bookable on site upon availability): 40 EUR (per activity/person)
- Supplement for Thistlegorm wreck (bookable on site upon availability): 90 EUR (per activity/person)
- Note: all listed prices are per person
- If you want to spend a few days in Cairo or Luxor and do some tours, visit temples etc, select it in your reservation
- Free cancellation for 48h after confirmation
- 5% of the total booking amount will be charged if you cancel more than 31 days prior to arrival
- 55% will be charged if you cancel between 31 and 23 days prior to arrival
- 80% will be charged if you cancel between 23 and 16 days prior to arrival
- 100% will be charged if you cancel less than 16 days prior to arrival
GOOD TO KNOW
- The maximum depth for diving in Egypt on compressed air and nitrox (if suitably qualified) is 40 metres
- Please note that any external links are provided for information purposes only: we can't be held responsible for the content or accuracy of external sites
- Make sure your passport is valid at least six months beyond the date on which you plan to leave the country
- Dive accident insurance (to include medical evacuation) is mandatory for divers of all ages on all our trips: please bring your certificate as proof
- Travel insurance and trip cancellation insurance (to include storm coverage where appropriate to the type of dive vacation booked) are strongly recommended
- Check the electrical standards (such as what plugs are used) in your destination country before you travel and bring the appropriate adaptor if required
- Except if indicated otherwise, your package price does not include potential surcharges for national parks, boat dives, night dives or other special trips. The price also does not include any dive gear beyond tanks, weights and weight belt
- Supplements, government taxes, marine park fees and upgrades are subject to change at very short notice, driven by local conditions, changes to government policy, etc. A change in these fees does not give you the right to cancel.