- On sale!
POPILIA COUNTRY RESORT I 7 NIGHTS + 6 DAYS OF DIVING I CALABRIA I ITALY
Popilia Country Resort is a 4-star property set 7 km from the seafront and a 10-minute drive from Pizzo Calabro. With its hillside position, the property has a seasonal outdoor pool, free WiFi and a bar.
The Popilia offers air-conditioned rooms and cottages with satellite LED TV and minibar. Some cottages have a kitchenette, and some rooms include a hydromassage shower.
Guests can book a session at the wellness centre, or play a game at the 9-hole mini golf course, tennis court or 5-a-side football pitch. There are hiking paths you can explore in the surroundings.
A continental buffet breakfast also featuring homemade pastries and fresh fruit is provided daily. The restaurant specialises in regional cuisine.
Pizzo Calabro Train Station is 10 km from the resort, and Lamezia Terme Airport is a 30-minute drive away. The S. Onofrio - Vibo Valentia exit of the A3 motorway is 8 km away.
- Discover the depths of the Costa degli Dei with the onsite PADI 5* dive center at the Popilia Country Resort
- Calabria's coastline is rich in marine life, and makes an excellent spot for both diving and snorkeling, with beautiful natural backdrops
- You're likely to see some - if not all - of the following critters on every diving day: parrot fish, morays, groupers, barracuda, and gigantic schools of anchovies
- Aside from the fantastic diving, you can go wine-tasting at local vineyards, visit the animals who live in the hotel grounds, or indulge in a massage at the on-site spa
- Cottage Room. A room in a large farmhouse, equipped with a kitchenette, a double sofa bed, master bedroom with 1 Double bed, bathroom, air conditioning, refrigerator, hair dryer, in room safety deposit box, free WiFi and TV. There is a spacious outdoor porch with table and chairs. Furnished in a country style with ash olive wood, it is ideal for anyone wishing to enjoy an independent holiday but with all the mod cons.
- Classic Room. Available with either 1 double bed or 2 single beds, bathroom, air conditioning, refrigerator, hair dryer, in room safety deposit box, free WiFi and TV, the Classic Room is characterized by its refined, sophisticated furnishings. It boasts a panoramic balcony with a small table and chairs, where you can enjoy the wonderful view of the surrounding landscape, with the sea on one side and the hills of the Calabrian Serre on the other.
- Superior Room. Modern, refined, large and filled with light thanks to two windows with a view over the splendid surrounding countryside. Furnished in the “Mediterranean” style, the Superior Room has 1 double bed and a comfortable sofa bed. There is also a spacious bathroom, fitted with a hydromassage shower for complete relaxation, air conditioning, refrigerator, hair dryer, in room safety deposit box, free WiFi and TV. Situated on the first floor of the hotel, it offers direct access to the SPA area via the lift.
- Blue Submarine by Scuba World ASD is a PADI 5* Instructor Development Center based in the Calabria region of southern Italy, near the Tyrrhenian Sea.
- Dive, snorkel, enjoy sandwiches on board while taking in the views, and then dip back into crystal clear waters
- Enjoy the sea, its creatures, its plants and rocks, with the wonderful backdrops of the Costa degli Dei and the entire Calabrian coast from Pizzo up to Capo Vaticano. Between dives, enjoy an aperitif, legendary barbecues and sunsets admired from the dinghy. Blue Submarine is a Project Aware partner and provides a full range of PADI courses from beginner to instructor.
- Calabria, with its coastline rich in marine flora and fauna, is the perfect destination for snorkeling and diving enthusiasts
- Watch barracudas popping up from the Posidonia meadows and dive with large parrot fish, morays, groupers and gigantic schools of anchovies
- The dives here are done with deep respect for the environment
- Diving holiday for 2 certified divers (Open Water Diver or higher) sharing 1 room or 1 certified diver in individual basic option accommodation
- Chosen Room for 7 nights
- Bed and Breakfast meal package
- 12 boat dives per diver
- Weight Belt/Weights/Tank(s)
- Surface interval snacks and refreshments
- Free WiFi
- Full Scuba set
- Spa treatment
- Note: all listed prices are per person
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION TERMS
- Now: 0% until reservation is confirmed
- 48 hours after booking confirmation: 100%
- Free cancellation for 48h after confirmation.
- 30% of the total amount of the reservation will be charged if you cancel.
- 100% will be charged if you cancel less than 60 days before your arrival date
HOW TO GET THERE
- The best airport to fly into is Lamezia Terme International Airport, which is a 20 minute drive from the resort.
- The hotel does not offer transfers, so it is recommended that you either catch a taxi from the airport or arrange a rental car in advance (additional cost).
- Check-in time is 3 pm.
- Check-out time is 11 am.
- If you have hired a car you may drive yourself back to the airport, otherwise the resort will call a taxi for you on request (additional cost).
Don't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart