- On sale!
NEAL WATSON BIMINI I GROUP OFFER I 7 NIGHTS HOTEL + 6 DAYS WILD DOLPHIN SAFARI I BAHAMAS
Swimming with dolphins in the wild is incredibly magical with Neal Watson’s Bimini Scuba Center, located at the Bimini Big Game Club. Glass bottom dive boat accommodate divers, snorkelers and sightseers. Reefs, wrecks and wall diving, Great Hammerhead Shark, Wild Dolphin, Reef Shark and Sting Ray Safaris. PADI certifications and courses are also available.
- GROUP OFFER 11 PAID + 1 FREE OF CHARGE
- Whether you're ready for a quick 2-night break or a week-long vacation, you'll find our Dive + Hotel packages specially designed with you in mind.
- Between the exciting diving itineraries of the Nem Watson Bimini Scuba Center and the enchanting rooms and fantastic restaurants of Bimini Big Game Club Resort & Marina, you will never want to go home!
- In Bimini, colorful coral reefs, steep walls, shipwrecks and shallow caverns produce a variety of types of dives
- Atlantic Spotted Dolphins in Bimini!
- The Atlantic Spotted Dolphin is the most curious and playful of all the marine mammals in The Bahamas. On our Wild Dolphin Safari, we travel north past the Bimini Islands to the western edge of the Great Bahama Bank where these animals are most often found. Ranging in depths of 15 to 30 feet of water, the white sand bottom makes for an incredible contrast to the crystal clear water. Once a pod of dolphin find us, they enjoy surfing our boat wake and often giving us an impromtu acrobatic performance. When the time is right, we get into the water and play with these spotted beauties. The more energetic and excited we become, the more they respond. It is certainly an experience not to be missed!
- Dolphins often show up to investigate both divers and their boats.
- Pilot whales, humpback whales and sperm whales can be seen when they travel to diving sites in the open sea.
- Green turtles, hawksbill turtles, leatherback turtles and eagles swim along the stream, while seahorses, Bahama starfish, queen shells and hordes of tropical fish hide among colorful Coral reefs.
- Low season September 2 to December 23.
- Middle season January 2 to May 24.
- High season From May 24 to September 2 plus December 23 to January 20
Don't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
Bimini Big Game Club Resort
Bimini Big Game Club Resort & Marina is a boutique resort situated close to everything in Alice Town in North Bimini. Our accommodations include beautifully decorated rooms, cottages and penthouses. Our resort and marina guests can enjoy our fresh water swimming pool, shaded hammocks, complimentary water sports and LOTS more! The resort also is home to the Bimini Big Game Bar & Grill, Sharkies Bar & Grill, Neal Watson’s Bimini Scuba Center and of course our 75-slip full service marina.
The Bimini Big Game Bar & Grill is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Perched on the 2nd floor overlooking the resort’s marina and bonefish flats of Alice Town, guests can choose from indoor dining or open air dining on the deck. The Big Game Dive Shop with a full schedule of scuba diving, snorkeling excursions, scuba diving lessons and rental equipment. The resort’s dive boat is the Bimini Blue, a 60’ twin engine glass bottom boat that transports customers in comfort and is equipped with onboard restroom. The shop also has scuba diving lessons and specialty training courses available. Kayaks, paddle boards and bicycles are available for resort guest use.
The Bimini Big Game Club Marina also has a 75 slip full service marina popular for boating, yachting and fishing. Marina amenities include: full shower and bathroom facilities, electric and water 30/50/100 amps, 3 phase hook up, ice and trash service for guest use. The resort is also a perfect place for small groups to meet. With a combined space of 2,100 square feet, the Hemingway Rum Bar and Gulfstream Conference Center can accommodate a group up to 60 persons for meetings, dining and receptions.
WILD DOLPHIN SAFARI
Swimming with dolphins in the wild is incredibly magical. Our ability to instantly connect with these curious and playful marine mammals, on their terms, is so powerful and transformative. The more energetic we become, the more animated the dolphins are in their responses. If we twist and twirl and dive, the dolphins will follow suite, mimicking our every move like a pantomime. Its like dancing with someone you’ve met long ago; it feels so familiar and pure, like being a child again. You cannot miss this experience!
This trip offers 7 nights and 6 swim trips with the dolphins. The trips with the dolphins do not start until the afternoon
Most visitors arrive by commercial airline through Fort Lauderdale or Miami or one of the larger Bahamian airports.
With year-round service and daily departures from Miami, FRS Caribbean lets you enjoy a quick, easy ferry ride to Bimini. SAIL>
GETTING TO NEAL WATSON's BIMINI SCUBA CENTER
From Bimini International Airport (BIM)
After clearing customs and immigration at Bimini International Airport (located on South Bimini), you will take a short taxi ride (approx. 10 minutes long) to the South Bimini Ferry Dock. You will then take a short ferry ride to North Bimini. Once on North Bimini, you may either walk to Bimini Big Game Club (approx. a 10 minute walk) or take a taxi. Taxis are readily available and there is no need to book ahead of time. Depending on availability and time of day, your ferry captain may be able to drop you off directly at Bimini Big Game Club for a small additional fee.
Thirty-five of the Big Game Clubs best accommodations, each fully rebuilt and redesigned for the best in out-island hospitality. Choose the convenience of a ground level lanai room, opening into the gardens and pool, or a second floor room with a generous balcony and commanding view of the pool, gardens and the bonefish flats beyond.
Rooms are available with a king bed or two queen-sized beds and triple occupancy
Rooms come equipped with:
27″ flat screen TV, Hair Dryer, DVD Player, MP3 Alarm Clock, Coffee Service, Digital In-Room Safe, Ironing – Boards… we don’t know who would use one, but there’s one just in case!, Free Wi-Fi, Cable TV.
This trip offers 7 nights and 6 swim trips with the dolphins. The trips with the dolphins do not start until the afternoon ; all room taxes, service taxes, energy taxes and resort fees.
- Tips for staff are not included.
- *Prices subject to change without notice and subject to availability.
- Hammerhead (December – April) supplement: $180.00 per diver / per dive day added to package
- prices + 12% VAT.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS:
• All cancellation requests must be acknowledged in writing in order to be considered a valid
• Cancellations made 61 days or more prior to arrival will receive a full refund.
• Cancellations made within 60 – 45 days of arrival will forfeit the deposit.
• Cancellations 44 days or less, no shows or premature departures: No refunds. Full payment forfeit
- Make sure you meet the country's requirements corresponding to your nationality
- Make sure your passport is valid at least six months after the date you plan to visit the country
- Diving insurance is mandatory for divers of all ages on all of our trips: bring your certificate as proof
- It is strongly recommended to have travel insurance that is appropriate for the type of diving holidays you are going to do
- Check the electrical standards (such as which plugs are used) in your destination country before travelling and bring the appropriate adaptor if necessary.
- The itinerary and the number of dives are indicative and are subject to weather conditions and conditions: safety is always first
- All divers must provide their diving certification card
- Diving computers are compulsory
- Local rates, fuel surcharges, distance rates, port fees, etc. may change without notice due to changes in government policy, changes in the price of oil, etc. The changes are beyond our control and the increases must be paid if the boat requests them. We will endeavour to inform you of any changes as soon as possible. A change in these rates does not entitle you to cancel the trip.