- On sale!
COMFORT SUITES PARADISE ISLAND RESORT I 7 NIGHTS + 5 DIVING DAYS I NASSAU I BAHAMAS
Comfort Suites Paradise Island offers affordable and comfortable accommodations for families and friends looking for an action-packed vacation. Guests at Comfort Suites Paradise Island have full access to the Atlantis Resort. The casino, restaurants, beaches, and entertainment are all available. The resort offers spacious junior suites with air conditioning, flat-screen TVs, free WiFi, and king-size beds. These rooms offer space for the entire family, with children staying and dining free! You will find a kitchen that suits even the most demanding guests. You'll find sushi, Chinese food, fresh fish, ice cream, aged steaks and much more. Stop by the Lagoon Bar and Grill for a sandwich or salad on an outdoor terrace while you watch the sharks go by. You'll have plenty of options for activities and things to do here. Both children and adults will love the pool, the many water slides in Atlantis, and the chance to swim with dolphins and build sand castles on the beach. Other activities include golf, shopping, and great nightlife.
- 7 nights + 5 days diving, non divers and families welcome, special deals for children
- English Spanish French Italian Portuguese Other Languages On Request
- Affordable comfort with full access to Atlantis Resort the best of both worlds!
- Check in to your spacious suite, complete with free WiFi and a flat screen TV
- You'll be allocated the best available room in your dates at time of booking. All rooms feature a pair of comfortable double beds or one king bed, plus ensuite bathroom, and air conditioning.
- Dine on fresh tropical flavours at the on-site restaurant, or explore Atlantis' culinary offerings
- Space and fun for the whole family (kids stay and eat for free inside the resort)
- Explore the best nightlife of all the Bahamas, including the Vegas-like Atlantis Casino
- Soak up the sun on a beautiful beach surrounded by tropical foliage and palm trees
- Challenge yourself on one of the Caribbean's best golf courses - Ocean Club Golf Course
- Stroll through nearby Marina Village's Art Walk for crafts, local art, music and more
- Stuart Cove's Dive Bahamas is Nassau's leading full-service dive operation, originally opened in 1978 With seven dive vessels, five of which are over 40 feet in length.
- Stuart Cove's Dive Bahamas offers the most diverse diving for novice to expert-level divers alike.
- Ideal location on the southwestern side of New Providence Island
- Special adventure dives, including the chance to see sharks!
- Superb shallow tropical reefs and vertical walls
- State of the art classroom, retail boutique, fresh water showers
- Wall dives that plunge to 6,000 feet, colorful tropical reefs, over 20 shipwrecks, underwater movie sets for feature films and the stars of the show...sharks!
- We offer 2-tank Shark Adventure Dives every afternoon.
- Qualified divers can participate in up to five dives a day.
- Two dives are offered in the morning, with two additional dives in the afternoon.
- An optional night dive is available on selected evenings as well.
- A dive guide leads the dive although it is optional as to whether you wish to follow them.
- As a qualified diver, you are welcome to buddy up and explore the dive site by yourselves while adhering to the dive site briefing.
- The dive center is a PADI 5 Star IDC Resort Centre offering introductory courses, specialties and ratings up to Instructor.
- Complimentary transfers are offered from all major hotels and cruise port.
- The team is professional and friendly and will make this the best dive experience of your life!
- Run of House Room for 7 nights
- 10 dives per diver
- Transfer from hotel to dive shop (round-trip)
- Weight Belt/Weights/Tank(s)
- Free WiFi
- 2-tank dive every full day at resort
- Housekeeping/cleaning: USD 5 (per night/person)
- Service charge: USD 9 (per night/person)
- Utility charge: USD 17 (per night/person)
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION TERMS
- After booking confirmation: 30% downpayment non refundanble
- 90 days before trip start: 100% (balance)
- 30% will be charged if you cancel 60 days prior to arrival
- 100% will be charged if you cancel less than 60 days prior to arrival
HOW TO GET THERE
- The best airport to fly into is Lynden Pindling International Airport.
- The resort is located 30 minutes' drive from the airport. Once you have exited the arrivals hall, you can arrange a taxi to bring you to the resort (additional cost).
- Ask your driver to take you to 'Comfort Suites Paradise Island'.
- Upon check out, the resort will call a taxi for you to transfer you back to the airport (additional cost).
- The journey will take around 30 minutes.
Don't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart