- On sale!
XANADU ISLAND RESORT I 10 NIGHTS + 9 DIVING DAYS I SAN PEDRO I BELIZE
Xanadu Island Resort is a tranquil boutique hotel, just a five-minute boat ride from the world's second largest barrier reef and within easy reach of the Great Blue Hole. Nestled amongst tropical indigenous gardens, eco-friendly Xanadu is right on the beach front overlooking the world’s second largest barrier reef and the Caribbean Sea. Located a mile south of San Pedro Town on the island of Ambergris Caye, Xanadu is close enough to enjoy the amenities of the town yet far enough away to feel totally immersed in nature. These beautiful natural grounds, the beachfront Jacuzzi and walking-distance PADI dive center are what keep divers coming back year after year, and contribute to Xanadu's place in the TripAdvisor Hall of Fame as a Top 5 San Pedro Hotel.
- 10 nights + 9 days diving, non divers and families welcome
- Spanish and English
- Xanadu's epic location is five minute walk along the beach from Neptune's Cove, a PADI dive center with quick access to Hol Chan Marine Reserve and Shark Ray Alley
- The suites are located next to each other on the ground floor.
- Perfect for a couple, they are open studios with a queen-sized bed and en-suite bathroom.
- There is a fully equipped kitchen, cozy living/dining area and a furnished veranda with pool and garden views and a glimpse of the Caribbean Sea that surrounds Ambergris Caye. WiFi in room
- Neptune's Cove takes six divers or fewer so that they can offer customized and uncrowded trips to the most iconic Belize dive sites, including the Blue Hole
- These laid-back trips offer the chance to dive with dozens of nurse sharks, sting rays and turtles on the world's second largest barrier reef
- Divers return year after year to this multi award-winning TripAdvisor Hall of Fame resort, ranked in the Top 5 San Pedro Hotels
- Xanadu's beach-front Jacuzzi is pure bliss - don't miss it after a day's diving
- Neptune's Cove is a fantastically located PADI Dive Center in San Pedro, Belize.
- The dive shop is located just 10 minutes from Hol Chan Marine Reserve and Shark Ray Alley - home to beautiful corals, turtles, dugongs, nurse sharks, tropical reef fish and rays.
- Day trips depart for the Blue Hole, Turneffe Atoll, Half Moon Caye or Light House Reef.
- All fun diving is done in small groups with professional, experienced dive guides.
- The two purpose-built dive boats are complete with camera rinse tanks and table, a dry area, shaded space and a seating area.
- The beachfront shop offers free WiFi, a battery charging station and a load of fish ID and diving books.
- Hol Chan Marine Reserve and Shark Ray Alley on your doorstep
- Beautiful coral, dugongs, turtles, rays, reef fish, nurse sharks
- Two purpose-built dive boats with camera facilities
- Beachfront location with free WiFi and diving library
- Day trips to the Blue Hole, Turneffe Atoll, Half Moon Caye and Light House Reef
- Garden View Studio Suite for 10 nights
- 18 boat dives per diver
- Your pre-booked dives are clearly marked as either Weight Belt/Weights/Tank(s)
- Transfer from/to San Pedro Airstrip (round-trip)
- Free WiFi
- Use of bikes, kayaks, and paddleboards
- Use of the oceanfront Jacuzzi
- Beach BBQ facilities
- Full scuba set: USD 40 (per diving day/person)(see more)
- Blue Hole Diving Trip: USD 350 (per day/person)
- Note: all listed prices are per person
- After booking confirmation: 30% downpayment non refundable
- 75 days before trip start: 100% (balance)
- 30% will be charged if you cancel
- 100% will be charged if you cancel less than 60 days prior to arrival
HOW TO GET THERE
- From Belize City Goldson International Airport you can catch a ferry or a domestic flight to San Pedro Airport.
- Ferry from Belize City Goldson Airport - Take a taxi from the airport to Belize City Port to catch the ferry. The ferry journey will take just over an hour, and they depart every three hours. (If your flight lands in the afternoon, it is recommended that you stay overnight in Belize City and catch the ferry the following day).
- Domestic flight from Belize City Goldson Airport - take a taxi to Belize City Municipal Airport and fly to San Pedro. Advance booking is required and the flight will take around 15 minutes.
- Upon arrival in San Pedro, the dive team will meet you in a golf buggy and take you to the hotel (advance notice required).
- Check-in time is 3 pm.
- Check-out time is 11 am.
- Following check-out, the dive team will return you to San Pedro Airport or the pier (advance notice required).
Don't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart