- On sale!
FORT YOUNG DIVE RESORT I 7 NIGHTS + 6 DIVINIG DAYS I DOMINICA
Fort Young Hotel & Dive Resort offers world-class Caribbean diving, ocean view rooms, onsite dining and a stunning infinity pool. Every room at Fort Young Hotel features a private balcony with stunning views. The resort has its very own PADI dive center, set up perfectly for exploring the Caribbean's abundant marine life. Between dives, you can cool off in the infinity pool or soothe tired muscles in the open-air hot tub. The Waterfront Restaurant is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. On Monday nights, the Warmer's Bar on the boardwalk serves a dinner buffet with Caribbean specialties, and the Balas Bar is the perfect place to sip a rum cocktail.
- 7 nights + 18 dives, non divers and families welcome
- Luxury meets adventure at Fort Young Hotel, set on the rich, vibrant shores of Dominica
- Swim with sea turtles, giant barracudas and stingrays, or dive among volcanic bubbles and mysterious wrecks
- Playful dolphins and sperm whales call these waters home, along with 22 other species of aquatic mammals
- Between visiting breathtaking dive sites, hike to waterfalls, stroll through local craft markets, or relax in the ocean-view hot tub
- Fort Young Hotel’s Oceanfront Rooms feature breathtaking ocean views and spacious living spaces.
- Room amenities. Balcony/Terrace. Air Conditioning. Ceiling fan. Private bathroom. Bathtub. Room safe. Wi-Fi.
- Fort Young Dive is located on the Caribbean's Nature Island, whose surrounding waters are filled with rugged pinnacles, drop-offs, and vibrant marine life.
- This island has long been a treasured dive destination and Fort Young has played host to dive travelers from around the world for more than a decade. With the extensive knowledge, resources and facilities of Dominica’s top dive operation
- Fort Young Dive provides unforgettable underwater experiences.
- Whether you'd like to blow your first bubbles or continue your dive education, the experienced instructors are happy to help.
- The wide array of nearby dive sites accommodate both beginners and deep sea thrill-seekers.
- Dive among volcanic bubbles at Champagne Reef and explore mysterious 18th century wrecks
- Swim with sea turtles, giant barracudas and stingrays, and marvel at the dolphins and sperm whales who call these waters home
- Between May and October, witness three of seven globally-endangered sea turtle species swimming and nesting along Dominica’s shoreline
- Oceanfront Room for 7 nights
- 12 boat dives per diver
- Weight Belt/Weights/Tank(s)Note: all listed prices are per person
- Breakfast 121 Euro per person
- Fins, mask, snorkel (ABC): USD 11 (per diving day/person)
- Wetsuit: USD 11 (per diving day/person)
- BCD: USD 11 (per diving day/person)
- Regulator: USD 11 (per diving day/person)
- Note: all listed prices are per person
- After booking confirmation: 30% downpayment non refundable
- 60 days before trip start: 100% (balance)
- 3% of the total booking amount will be charged if you cancel
- 100% will be charged if you cancel less than 40 days prior to arrival
HOW TO GET THERE
- Douglas-Charles Airport is just over an hour's drive from the airport.
- The resort will arrange to pick up you up from the airport for no additional cost (advance notice required).
- Check-in time is 3 pm.
- Check-out time is 12 noon.
- The resort will drop you back at the airport on the final day of your vacation (no additional cost, advance notice required).
Don't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart