Admiralty Apartments are self-contained bungalows with ocean views through a tropical palm forest. A private track takes you on a one minute walk to Ned's Beach! Admiralty Apartments is Lord Howe Island’s newest luxury accommodation offering two spacious private self-contained apartments adjacent to the spectacular Ned's Beach. Surrounded by lush gardens and with luxurious styling and fittings, Admiralty Apartments have everything you need to enjoy a true island experience. Simple pleasures, served in abundance.
- 10 nights + 18 dives, non divers and families welcome
- Admiralty Apartments are the closest apartments to Ned's Beach which you can reach via a private trail in under a minute
- One Bedroom Apartment. Each of these beautifully-appointed apartments comes with a light-filled bedroom, separate living area with a corner sofa, fully equipped kitchen and a spacious bathroom with a free standing tub. Sliding doors open up to a terrace with two sun loungers and steps which lead down to a private 60 second walk to the beach. Room size: 87m2. Beds: 1 King or 2 Single. Private bathroom: Yes. WiFi in room: Yes
- Set on a beautiful World Heritage Site fed by temperate and tropical currents, the conditions are ideal for diving, snorkeling and underwater photography
- Stylish perks are plentiful, from free chauffeuring to and from any restaurant on the island, to the complimentary hamper and use of yoga mats and beach umbrellas
- With over 80 dive sites to choose from, crystal clear waters and an abundance of marine life you can be sure diving Lord Howe Island is nothing short of spectacular
- Fall asleep to the soothing sounds of the ocean and wake up to birdsong - there's just as much wonderful wildlife to see above the waves!
- Pro Dive Lord Howe Island is a PADI dive center operating on the beautiful UNESCO World Heritage listed island of Lord Howe, a diving paradise!
- Lord Howe Island off the east coast of Australia, just a two hour flight from Sydney or Brisbane, is one of the world's most beautiful World Heritage listed islands surrounded by a NSW marine park.
- Warm tropical waters and cooler currents have created a diverse range of marine life, a unique mix of both tropical and temperate water fish.
- The island is one of the most clean and pristine locations in the world, and the Pro Divers team are involved in regular clean ups with the community and are currently removing single use plastics from the island.
- Plastic bags, straws, etc are not available on Lord Howe Island.
- Around the dive center itself, the sparkling lagoon bordered by the world's most southern coral reef provides a great opportunity to all snorkelers, divers and underwater photographers.
- The average depth of these dives is 5-8 metres and with longer bottom times and an abundance of marine life it is a fantastic place to learn to dive.
- The Admiralty Islands are located to the north of Lord Howe Island approximately 15 minutes by boat from the Pro Dive Lord Howe Island center.
- This group of volcanic formations are home to over 30 dive sites with a variety of terrain from large pinnacles and boulders to coral walls and caves.
- The Admiralty group is a must while on Lord Howe island as here you will find large schools of fish, rare as we'll as endemic species, beautiful soft and hard corals, crystal clear water and depths from 15 - 40 m.
- One Bedroom Apartment for 10 nights
- 18 boat dives per diver
- Free nitrox (for certified nitrox divers)
- Weight Belt/Weights/Tank(s)
- Restaurant transfers throughout your stay
- Transfer from/to the airport (round-trip)
- Free WiFi
- Complimentary hamper on arrival – including fresh bread, wine and lots more
- Snorkeling gear, bikes and stylish Rose-Marie Hillier beach umbrellas
- Backpacks, cooler bags, yoga mats and picnic baskets
- Complimentary toiletries
- Full scuba set: AUD 30 (per diving day/person)
- After booking confirmation: 45% downpayment non refundable
- 90 days before trip start: 100% (balance)
- 100% will be charge if you cancel 30 days before arrival
HOW TO GET THERE
- Fly to Lord Howe Island Airport. From there, the journey to the apartment is around 10 minutes by car.
- The Admiralty Apartments staff will arrange to pick you up for no additional charge (flight details required in advance).
- There is a 14 kilo baggage allowance and travel insurance is a must.
- Check in time is 2 pm.
- Check out time is 10 am.
- After check out, the staff will arrange to drop you back at the airport (no additional charge advance notice required).