- On sale!
FUVAHMULAH DIVE I OPTION MULTI RESORTS PACKAGE I 7 NIGHTS + 6 DIVING DAYS I THE BEST OF FUVAHMULAH I MALDIVES
Fuvahmulah divers is a dive center operating in different locations in Fuvahmulah Maldives, 7 resorts support this excellent unique dive center . Veyli Residence. Fuvahmulah inn. Millennium Island Residence. Isle Royal inn. Calyx Grand. Cottage 316. Vieni Qua Grand. As one of the Maldives’ least explored atolls, Fuvahmulah is the place to go for unchartered adventures. Its remote position, deep waters and exposure to swell have created a magical landscape both above and below the waves. Encounters with tiger sharks are 100% guaranteed year-round, and thresher sharks can be observed moving into the shallows of the cleaning stations in the dim light of early morning or dusk. In short, it's a pelagic paradise. The comfortable guesthouses all have a king-sized bed, ensuite bathroom, a terrace and air conditioning. The restaurant serves up the freshest seafood from local fisherman, as well as pizzas, curries, smoothies and coffees. Between dives discover old Buddhist ruins and ancient mosques, have a picnic on Thoondu beach with its shiny gem-like white pebbles, or snorkel along the drop off at the edge of the reef.
- 7 nights of breakfast 18 dives including dives with tiger shark, fox and more
- Special package for non-divers and welcome families. Ask us
- English Russian
- Simple yet comfortable rooms come with air conditioning, a private bathroom with fresh water shower and free WiFi.
- Veyli Residence. Comfortable city hotel with spacious rooms and public areas. Located in the middle of the island near to the City councillor residence. 15 min by vehicle to the harbour area and dive centre. 10 min by car to the white pebble beach. Excellent for big groups.
- Fuvahmulah inn. Cozy traditional style guesthouse. Has excellent location near harbour area and dive centre. 5 min by walk to the main local restaurants and shops. 3 min to dive centre by vehicle. 12 min by walk. Good for budget and short holiday.
- Millennium Island Residence. Luxury hotel boutique with spacious hand made furnitured rooms and designed bathrooms. Located in new dwelling area on the pictorial alley. 8 min by vehicle to the harbour and dive centre. 15 min by car to the white pebble beach.
- Isle Royal inn has excellent location near harbour area and dive centre. 5 min by walk to the main local restaurants and shops. 3 min to dive centre by vehicle. Spacious private area with restaurant, open sunbathing terrace , garden. Excellent service and hospitality
- Calyx Grand. Comfortable city hotel with located in the centrum of the island in the heart of shopping and restaurant area. 2 min walk to the stony beach, 10 min by vehicle to the Deve centre, 10 min by vehicle to the white pebble beach.
- Cottage 316. Two storey/4 rooms cottage located in new dwelling area near to the main local infrastructure: restaurants, stores, bakeries, stadium, school. Excellent for family holiday and groups 6-8 pax. 8 min to dive centre by vehicle. 2 min by walk to the stony beach.
- Vieni Qua Grand. Cozy local traditional guesthouse. Excellent location on the bank of the ocean, remote from local infrastructure, when you can enjoy calmness and nature. Nearest to the white pebble beach. 15 min to dive centre by vehicle.
- Walk to the stunning Fuvahmulah Harbor in under 10 minutes, where fishing boats bob in the cove and a whole menu of exploratory dives awaits
- Encounter tiger sharks any day, at any time of year - if you identify a new shark, you can name it and have it entered into the island's official database!
- Order a picnic package to take with you to the beautiful white-pebble Thoondu beach, or join a dolphin watching excursion
- Snorkel along the drop off at the edge of the reef for an awe inspiring experience with an abundance of tropical benthos that are rarely seen elsewhere in Maldives
- Fuvahmulah Dive School provides exclusive pelagic oceanic diving on the equator.
- The signature of Fuvahmulah is Tiger sharks diving on the shallow waters dive site Tiger Zoo.
- All year round, this isolated island is surrounded by thousands of pelagic creatures - you can see 7 types of rare sharks in one dive.
- Scalloped hammerheads, thresher sharks, giant whale sharks, oceanic mantas, mola-mola, silver tip and grey reef sharks, schools of pelagic fishes, alive beautiful coral reef.
- The dive school is first professional diving facility in Fuvahmulah.
- Up until 2017, when Fuvahmulah Dive School started conducting underwater research, the beauty and secrets of this mysterious atoll were largely undiscovered.
- It has an excellent location in the harbor area, just in front of the market and cozy cafe, where you can have snacks/coffee/tea in between the dives and have a rest under the shade of the beautiful trees.
- It takes less than a minute to reach the diving boat.
- Each dive includes a comprehensive briefing, a thorough explanation of pelagic and shark behavior, and full equipment assistance.
- The team are local islanders who are familiar with local weather and ocean conditions, and all the guides are qualified in Shark Specialty and are specially trained for Tiger Zoo.
The best of Fuvahmulah
- Round trip flight ticket Male - Fuvahmulah - Male (1,5 hour) or Speed boat Gan-Fuvahmulah-Gan (1 hour)
- Transfer Airport - hotel - Airport
- Accommodation (Single, Double or Triple)
- Food supplement (BB, HB or FB)
- 12 - 18 dives including Tiger's Zoo (2 or 3 dives a day)
- Transfers hotel - dive centre
- Other entertaining activities: fishing, beach, BBQ night, island excursions (any item can be chosen and included into the package)
- Half board+EUR 178 per person
- Full board+EUR 356 per person
- Green tax: USD 3 (per day/person)
- Transfer from/to Gan Airport (round-trip, via speedboat) - add one per PERSON: USD 80 (per person)
- Transfer from/to Malé Airport (round-trip, via flight) - add one per PERSON: USD 450 (per person)
- Dinner on the beach
- Transfer to/from the dive center (round-trip) - add one for every 2 dives: USD 10 (per person)
- Note: all listed prices are per person
- After booking confirmation: 50% downpayment
- 60 days before trip start: 100% (balance)
- 30% of the total booking amount will be charged if you cancel prior to arrival
- 100% will be charged if you cancel less than 45 days prior to arrival
HOW TO GET THERE
- The best airport to fly into is Gan Airport, though it is also possible to fly into Male Airport.
- From Male, you can catch a domestic flight (journey time 1.5 hours) whereas from Gan you can jump aboard a speedboat (1 hour).
- Domestic flight times often change, so we recommend you check out the schedule here: Check flight schedule here:http://www.maldivian.aero.
- Having arrived on Fuvahmulah, the resort will pick you and your luggage up and bring you to the hotel (advance notice required, additional cost).
- Check in time is 12 pm, though this is flexible if your room is available earlier.
- Check out time is 2 pm.
- To get back to the airport, you can take a domestic flight to Male Airport or speedboat directly to Gan (additional cost).
Don't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart