Hosteria Nantu is located in the beautiful fishing village of Puerto Lopes, just 15 minutes walk from the beach. Its privileged location makes it the ideal place to enjoy the magic that surrounds this paradisiacal part of the Ecuadorian coast. Machalilla National Park, home to the largest population of oceanic manta rays in the world. From June to September you can dive at the cleaning stations of these giants while enjoying the boat ride watching dolphins, humpback whales, sunfish and whale sharks, green turtles, hawksbill, giant moray eels, large schools of over 50 different fish, a variety of rays such as frogfish and much more. The lodge has comfortable rooms with WiFi, cable TV, air conditioning or a fan, private bathrooms and hot water. There is also a swimming pool and a Jacuzzi for all guests to enjoy. Enjoy the beautiful views of the ocean while having a cocktail at the local bar and, with a little luck, you may see a whale jumping out of the water during the whale watching season. The restaurant specializes in homemade wood-fired pizzas - excellent fuel for diving.
- 7 nights + 12 dives, non divers and families welcome
- English Spanish
- Nantu Hosteria offers excellent value with beachfront rooms, an ocean view restaurant, a pool, and a PADI dive center nearby
- Simple, colorful rooms with a double beds, 2 single beds, available triple and families rooms as well, air-conditioning and a private bathroom with a fresh water shower. Room size: from 40m2. Max. occupancy: from 1 to 6 people. Beds: 1 Queen or 2 Single. WiFi in room: Yes
- Experience a "mini-Galapagos" excursion to the Isla de la Planta, where you'll see blue-footed boobies, sea turtles and dolphins
- Dive or snorkel with manta rays, whales (June-September), turtles, lobster, eels and many different types of fish
- Mares Ecuador is a beachfront PADI dive center offering snorkeling and diving around the Machalilla National Park.
- This eco friendly dive shop is run by a friendly couple, Christina and Pablo, who are passionate about high quality diving experiences; from blowing your first bubbles to enhancing your skills.
- The Salango Island is ideal for beginners and has a spectacular coral reef with no current and low depth
- Spot an abundance of marine life: manta rays, whales (June-September), turtles, lobster, eels and many different types of fish
- Dive around Isla de la Plata - "the small Galapagos" - where you can sea turtles, blue footed boobies and occasionally dolphins
- Take home a souvenir of your dives in the form of free underwater photos
- Every Traveler who dives with Mares Ecuador gets a free Distinctive Specialty, Exclusive discounts on courses and tours, a complimentary dive guide and free underwater photos.
- Divers get a complimentary Specialty Distinctive Dive, free underwater photos and a whole host of discounts
- After dives, refuel with a wood-fired pizza then soak in the hot tub under a sky full of stars
- Room for 7 nights
- 12 boat dives per diver
- Weight Belt/Weights/Tank(s)
- 5 Days of double diving in Machalilla National Park (2 days of Salango Island and 3 days of Isla de la Plata)
- 1 Tour inside Machalilla National Park (Los Frailes Beach & Agua Blanca comunity reserve)
- Discounts on courses, rental equipment and land tours
- Complimentary dive guide
- Underwater photos
- Complimentary Distinctive Specialty
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Private beach area with loungers
- Complimentary use of kayaks
- Housekeeping/cleaningNote: all listed prices are per person
- Breakfast+EUR 50 per person
- Transfer to/from the airport (round trip) - add one for up to TWO PEOPLE: USD 300 (per vehicle)
- Full scuba set: USD 35 (per day/person)
- After booking confirmation: 30% downpayment non refundable
- 60 days before trip start: 100% (balance)
- 30% of the total booking amount will be charged if you cancel prior to arrival
- 100% will be charged if you cancel less than 45 days prior to arrival
HOW TO GET THERE
- From Jose Joaquin Airport, it will take 3 hours to get to the hotel. From Eloy Alfaro Airport, it takes 1 hour to reach the hotel.
- The dive team will arrange to pick you up from the airport for an additional fee (advance notice required), or you can arrange your own transport.
- Check in time is 1 pm.
- Check out time is 12 noon.
- The resort can arrange to take you back to the airport for an additional fee (advance notice required), or you can arrange your own taxi.